New Use For Besttechie Temp Forums?

Mac.

We could use it for a place to send the Bad People, when they get out of line. You could use it for some of those experiments you have. (yes, some of us found your hiding place) :blink:

i was going to leave it up till the end of the week and then just delete it. but i feel like keeping it up and using it for something. any suggestions?

Please leave our "security blanket" up, just in case something happens that we need it again. Then we would have a safe place already set up to run to.

Besides that is only place we know for that fun easy to use moving text gizmo!!!! So when we want to play, it will be there.

Besides I just love all your comments of what each section is about!!! :thumbsup: Cheers me up and makes me laugh every time I am there. So that is valuable right there!

And some, who shall remain annonymous but you know who you are, go play over there when no one is looking with all the leftover lab stuff from your basement Mac.

Be sure there is a prominent link to here on main board there for any stranger happening by the place too.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

I like having a back up for this site. I don't know if it's costing you anything, that would make a difference, but even this weekend I think bearskin and Chappy were having trouble accessing this site. Glitches happen and it's nice to have a back up place to meet up. It's totally your call though.

you guys are right, it's not costing me anything so i'm just going to leave it up but i'll take down the tech support and leave it as a chit chat place just in case we need it. i still feel like starting up a board thought.

Yes, I to think it would be a great back up place to chit chat in the event anything happens here again.

And if you need any help over there just let me know. :thumbsup:

I also hate to see you take it down.

If anything happens to this site, you can post

a notice on yours to let us know, so we won't.

panic and start galavanting all over the net. :P

Besides I love those extra little goodies that you hava

for explanation of each topic. They are hilarious. :lol:

Barb :D