Please Do Not Refer To G4techtv Here Anymore

I personally appreciated the notification about the situation with Pete.

*extends her hands in thanks*

I remember when everyone migrated over to G4. Pete was always there to help everyone feel at home.

He is still trying. (but sorry to say, Pete is trying to create a miracle over there any more).

But I will always support Pete.

You were doing something that needed to be done there, and the notifications over here gave us all a chance to go over in support of one of our family members.

For that I say thanks to those who made us aware of the problem and tried to do something positive about it. Last I checked, it appeared to be very successful.

The Good Guys Won over the Trolls. :D

Pete said he was planning to stay and continue doing what he has been doing to give help where needed and to keep things cleaned up over there. So I pray it all works out there. And that he will occasionally come over here to say hi once in awhile.

And another good thing came out of this, we seem to have attracted some of our missing family members over here. Glad you all are here. Pull up a chair and stay. I think you will like it here.

God bless everyone.

again to be honest I don't know Pete but after reading about him from all of you guys he shure helped a lot of you and even if it brought a little trouble over here it was worth it. he doesn't deserve this treatment and post that over here helped him. so I say to you TheTerrorist_75

Good Job

we just have to be more careful about arguing. May the power of posting be with you.

in some strange way we all got sucked up into needing techtv. in became a little more like a second home for us and we became a little like a family. some let go easier than others. but still we all wander what will happen to the left overs of techtv and still care about it. for those of us that came here from leoville or still go there it only made the bond stronger and for all of us it hard to let go.

Pete is was apart of a great thing once and probably consider it partly his baby (so to speak). so I totally understand his continued commitment. maybe one day we will suceed in getting ride of the leader of these super trolls. but until that day I wish him the best of luck and wait for an opportunity to help.

I apologize that my attempt in informing my fellow G4TechTV members of an injustice over there was a cause of flaming here. If you need to follow up you will need to visit the G4TechTV boards.

No apology needed, man! Pete_C is a good guy, you were trying to defend a good person, do the right thing. I respect and value the work that Pete does for others. I'm happy I supported him.

hey,good thing i checked out this thread.

i have been thinking of what happened to petecovell and was about to start a thread.

i have been out of CFH when it was still existing, and i havnt been to G4techtv for a long time.

what happened to him?were there any issues that sprung out of G4 about him?

sorry to ask guys.been out for so long.

hey,good thing i checked out this thread.

i have been thinking of what happened to petecovell and was about to start a thread.

i have been out of CFH when it was still existing, and i havnt been to G4techtv for a long time.

what happened to him?were there any issues that sprung out of G4 about him?

sorry to ask guys.been out for so long.

you can see some of the story Here and in the links from that page

JD

im not sure if any ones knows a poster called BURT STARK at g4 pmed me and said.

i know you dont like leo.but there isnt need to make false staements about him blocking techtv being beamed to your area.

but he is wrong i liked leo and i defended him as far as a presenter goes.some times he went over the top. BUT I ONLY REPEATED THE NOTICE MY COMMUICATION COMPANY SENT ME.

there are 80.000 customers who deal with this company .and we paid for the program but the fee wasnt deducted.

so we all complained .im going to post the message i sent to BURT SRARK

you better make sure of your facts before you start flaming me.your post i sent to my comuInCations company.

the program was cut off before we got notice.

and they had to respond to the customers complaints .

we paid for the chanel coverage and it wasnt refunded .

wouldnt you complain.

if some individual blocked the coverage.

which telstra wouldnt disclose .when i saw petes post.

i recalled the notice telstra sent to all its 80.000m customers

some individual blocked

and they are investigating it

why are you so angry.

do you want petes job

marty