I Have A Off Topic Question

QUOTE(isteve @ Sep 3 2005, 01:45 AM)

Hey I got a 72 SG that had a bigsby. I also have a 73 Marshall super lead that never gets used just to loud. Maybe we should start a separate thread so we can show off our music gear.

god i hate you guys who have that kinda tallent ! my best instrument , old am radio !!!!

Thanks again guys, Now that I know the name of the song I will either: decend from my room know as the room of modding, hacking, pirating and glowing leds to go to the local library to retrieve the cd and return to my lare to rip the whole cd into .mp3 format and burn a second one into normal old regular cd format for old cd players like my dads. or just download it from the internet.

thanks.

So who do we talk to about a music thread, I'm pretty good with grageband that's sort like tech. And most people like to talk about music, new and old.

Also I did put up some pics of my guitars if anyone is interested you can see them here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is for all you musicians out there.

singingmouse.jpg

Hey I got a 72 SG that had a bigsby. I also have a 73 Marshall super lead that never gets used just to loud. Maybe we should start a separate thread so we can show off our music gear.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So who do we talk to about a music thread, I'm pretty good with grageband that's sort like tech. And most people like to talk about music, new and old.

Also I did put up some pics of my guitars if anyone is interested you can see them here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice gear there isteve.... :thumbsup: very cool.. B)

quote=isteve....I also have a 73 Marshall super lead that never gets used just to loud. (**Wouldn't happen to be having a garage sale soon...would you?... :rolleyes: **) j/k.... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the hell is a *Marshall Head* doing on top of a *Peavy Cabinet???????????????*..

hahahahahaha :D

Here's a Pic of 2-of my 4-Marshall Super Bass 100W Stacks.

Sold 2-stacks years ago cause I no longer needed that much power... hahahaha :D

Marshalls.jpg

Edited by KeithLDick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the hell is a *Marshall Head* doing on top of a *Peavy Cabinet???????????????*..

Here's a Pic of 2-of my 4-Marshall 1968 Super Bass 100W Stacks.

Marshalls.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's a Pic of 2-of my 4-Marshall Super Bass 100W Stacks.

Marshalls.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MARSHALL POWER!!....... :lol::lol: ...Way Cool Keith.. :thumbsup:

*impersonates Tim the Toolman*....ar...ar...ar...