....He's evil, he's evil, he's evil.......I told you I'd most likely take your side, didn't I, Inu??? ;)  But again, all Dads are evil in their own weird, lovable ways.  Give him a chest thwack, a wink and a smile.  And make sure you tell him you love him every day (when he isn't being too evil, of course!)

*hugs to Hitest*  I had to do it.  You know that  :) 

Macmarauder, I'm not corrupting, I'm, I'm, I'm.....I dunno what it is.....it's not corrupting!!!!  Oooh, it's Daddytraining, that's it  :)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This has been a wonderful welcome for my daughter! I really enjoyed your comments, Liz! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot to everyone; I appreciate your kindness. This is why I like this place. :D

hi welcome Inutashio

im also a member and i am glad we have family here

yes i aree dont go to the comedy club

it isnt for the likes of you and i

youth is a welcome sight on this site

i have agrand daughter your age and she teaches me the compt

hope you stay

marty

Welcome Inutashio!

You have come to the right place! So, you're a mini-hitest eh? Well then I guess we're going to have to set high standards for you. Haha, just kidding, relax, look around, make yourself at home. You dad is a relly cool guy, very helpful here. So, does this mean you guys are going to be fighting over the computer all the time? :lol:

"I wunna go on Besttechie!"

"No, its my turn, you were on last time!"

"nuh uhh!"

"yah huh!"

Hehehe

Matt

Thanks for welcoming me all of you. Sometimes I forget so that was why I forgot to log out of my account yesterday. :rolleyes:

Somtimes I can't even keep track on what he says about Linux. :wacko:

So that is why I think Linux and Dad is a bad combo. ^_^

Edited by Inutashio
Thanks for welcoming me all of you. Sometimes I forget so that was why I forgot to log out of my account yesterday.  :rolleyes:

Somtimes I can't even keep track on what he says about Linux. :wacko:

So that is why I think Linux and Dad is a bad combo. ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In a couple of years you'll be telling him what's what. Lol. Welcome! We treat each other with respect here and that's a good thing. (Dang did I just say that again *smacks forehead*.)

"that's a good thing"

Now that's at least the third time, Makai!!!! Strapping on the ankle tether and putting you to work in the kitchen ;)

*Inu, he keeps saying that and I keep teasing him for sounding like Martha Stewart* :)

Liz