I need to transfer two floppy disks onto a single, bootable cd. When I use Nero, it only takes the first one.

FYI, these are Norton Ghost Boot Floppies. I need to either have Ghost on the bootable partition on the cd, or load both the Network and CD drivers. The version of Ghost I have does not have this option, and I have tried bootdisk.com but you can only get one or the other to work.

TIA

BH

I need to transfer two floppy disks onto a single, bootable cd.  When I use Nero, it only takes the first one.

FYI, these are Norton Ghost Boot Floppies.  I need to either have Ghost on the bootable partition on the cd, or load both the Network and CD drivers. The version of Ghost I have does not have this option, and I have tried bootdisk.com but you can only get one or the other to work.

TIA

BH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you tried coping them to the hard drive first then to the CD? Try putting them both in a folder and then transfer them to the CD,

In one folder.

Edited by lefty1953
Have you tried coping them to the hard drive first then to the CD? Try putting them both in a folder and then transfer them to the CD,

In one folder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it wont let me specify a directory, only a drive letter. I even went and tried to do a subst to create a pseudo b: drive. It errored saying no disk in drive.

BH

did you have nero set for a multisession recording?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used the defaults. Would a multisession

It looks like Nero creates a partition from the input floppy, and a second partition with any files I specify for the burn. Unfortunately, to read the CD drive you need one set of drivers, and for the network you need another. I even went back to an old 6.22 DOS disk and created a bootable floppy using the older and significantly smaller command.com, hoping I could fit both on a single disk. Ghost wouldn't work with it.

BH

In one folder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it wont let me specify a directory, only a drive letter. I even went and tried to do a subst to create a pseudo b: drive. It errored saying no disk in drive.

BH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you say it wont, are you talking about Nero? Dont use Nero to copy the files to a folder only when you copy the folder to the CD.