Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience selling on ebay?? Now I don't mean selling one or two things I found in my garage, but doing it more as like a small business type thing so I can earn some extra cash in the winter.

I've heard of people buying a particular item in bulk from a warehouse, then selling them individually on ebay for $10 more per item, but I'm not sure if it can be done with ease...

Any information or comments on how to go about doing this would be greatly appreciated. B)

Brett

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience selling on ebay?? Now I don't mean selling one or two things I found in my garage, but doing it more as like a small business type thing so I can earn some extra cash in the winter.

I've heard of people buying a particular item in bulk from a warehouse, then selling them individually on ebay for $10 more per item, but I'm not sure if it can be done with ease...

Any information or comments on how to go about doing this would be greatly appreciated.  B)

Brett

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been an ebay power seller for about 2.5 - 3 years...

Anything and everything is possible to sell... (for the right price) ;)

I'll give you a tip...

You want to make easy fast cash?? Go to pawn shops and what not and grab up gaming systems, PS2, xbox, Nintendo and sell them on ebay. If you get them cheap enough then you will make some good money....

Electronics are hotcakes on there for me and I do pretty well selling them...

Edited by TymeKyller

Thanks a bunch Tyme! I'll keep that in mind, especially the 'electronics are hotcakes' part.

I don't know if there are many pawn shops around my area, but the next time I go out, I'll check around and see what I can see.

I was thinking more of buying from wholesale warehouses, etc, then selling for a few more dollars. Does anyone know of an online wholesale warehouses where you can buy things in bulk for cheap??

ANY advice would be handy.

Brett

I was thinking more of buying from wholesale warehouses, etc, then selling for a few more dollars. Does anyone know of an online wholesale warehouses where you can buy things in bulk for cheap??

I dont.

However, i go to garage sells and flea markets, and find (like tyme said) electronics that i can re-sale on ebay.

OSs are always good. You can find win 98 cheap. I bought one at garage sale last summer and sold it on ebay for just under $90.

Oh, if you want to take a risk, keep on the look out for storage unit auctions.

OH! Also, visit your local Dollar Tree (if you have one). I often find expensive books there often for (ofcourse) $1.

Edited by Bubba Bob

This won't help you with your bulk selling, but I just have to add how surprising it can be sometimes, what you can get for things you don't think are worth much. I got a 50th anniversary Nascar jacket free through work, and really didn't need it so I put it on Ebay expecting 50 dollars or so. It sold for $350.00.

Another time I had this parts washer filter unit that I almost threw away....it sold for $90.00. You just never know. I guess something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Sam

"Ok, I guess what I am hearing from all of you is that I can make some money off of small weird things that you find at flea markets, tag sales, and pawn shops. I'll see if that works out. "

Exactly.

Oh, dont forget the classified ads. Also, if you have the once a month flea markets, (we call em "Trade Days") go to them. They are GREAT.

"Ok, I guess what I am hearing from all of you is that I can make some money off of small weird things that you find at flea markets, tag sales, and pawn shops. I'll see if that works out. "

Exactly.

Oh, dont forget the classified ads. Also, if you have the once a month flea markets, (we call em "Trade Days")  go to them. They are GREAT.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, where exactly do you live?? We also have Trade Days... :wacko:

Exactly.

Oh, dont forget the classified ads. Also, if you have the once a month flea markets, (we call em "Trade Days")  go to them. They are GREAT.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, where exactly do you live?? We also have Trade Days... :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Deep in the heart of Texass.