Blue Blocks Under Your Avatar

I have looked but can someone tell me what those blue blocks under your avatar are for? Just wondering, some people seem to have more than others. Is it like a status thing or what?.......Hahahahahahahaha.....And yes as long as I have been a memer I just noticed it.......Hahahahahahahaha....Oh yea, Pete are you a mod here now?....

Ok, hmmmm...you have six bars but I am member #12 so that makes us even eh?......HAHAHAHAHAHA.....Just kidding. No I am still getting the hang of this board. I hate to admit I was so use to that "other" one.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehehe

Even??

Nah! man you are way ahead but that's cool,glad your here. :thumbsup:

Ok, hmmmm...you have six bars but I am member #12 so that makes us even eh?......HAHAHAHAHAHA.....Just kidding. No I am still getting the hang of this board. I hate to admit I was so use to that "other" one.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad you're here too man! I was used to the other one too. Besttechie is my home now.

Good people, good times! :thumbsup:

Man in a way I really miss that deal. I swear I had more one stars than anyone on TTV. I called myself the brigader general of TTV......I think my only rival was TT.......hahahahahahaha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol! Yeah you sure had a one star devotee. I kinda miss the Friday night Booyah drive bys.

(Don't wish that on this place though)

I don't think either of us had as many 1 stars as DutchBro, supyall or Punker_4_Real/yahoo.com  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my gosh! I wonder if they are out of prison yet?. I used to get one stars for saying hello to someone.......Hahahahahahaha......

Makai, yep that little thermometer is for warnings. I assume the blue blocks change color if you've been warned??? (dunno, mine are still blue. So far, so good :) ) And they obviously don't warn for being an idiot, or I'd be lonnnng gone!

And no one can see it except you and the I think the moderators and administrators.

Liz

What I'd like to know is what is that warn thing in my avatar? Is that like how many times I've been warned for being an idiot? I can't believe I don't have any yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here' BT's answer to Preston's question:

Hi Preston,

Nope. You didn't do anything wrong at all. Let me try to explain what it is. Everyone gets a warning bar. But only admins and mods and yourself can see it no one else can see your warning bar. It is at zero right now and it will stay at zero unless there is a reason to change it. That goes for everyone. No need to worry over the warning bar.

Hope that clears up the confusion, sorry about that. 

B

Hi Il_Wiccan

The blue blocks reflect the post count for the user and go in increments like this:

1 block - 0-30 posts

2 - 31-100

3 - 101-200

4 - 201-500

5 - 501-1000

6 - 1000+