Delivery For Mac

01101000011101000111010001110000001110100010111100101111011011100110100101100011

011010110110001101101001011100110110101101100101001011100110001101101111011011010

010111101110100011011110110111101101100011100110010111101100010011010010110111001

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cut that out you guys!!!! ;) I can't even read "1337speak"!!!! And I'm kidding you (once you've been here awhile, you'll know to never take me seriously). Still can't read that stuff, though, not kidding about that. :)

Liz

You can't read binary, I'm lost for words. How can you not read binary, everyone reads binary. Its easy its all 1's or 0's. ok let me translate

I don't have a clue what it says either

:P:P:P:P:lol:

Oh cut that out you guys!!!!  ;)  I can't even read "1337speak"!!!!  And I'm kidding you (once you've been here awhile, you'll know to never take me seriously).  Still can't read that stuff, though, not kidding about that. :)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Liz,

I'm giving you the power of l337 speak :D

This translator will translate binary to English and vice versa.

Heh-heh, enjoy. :D

Oh cut that out you guys!!!!  ;)  I can't even read "1337speak"!!!!  And I'm kidding you (once you've been here awhile, you'll know to never take me seriously).  Still can't read that stuff, though, not kidding about that. :)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What isteve said....http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

What rhema7 said..........II ! what the crap is that MAC you been playing with the uranium again

How I know.

Oooh, I tried it, Hitest, that link went to my favorites!!! Thank you! And good comeback, Rhema, now that I know what you said! Ooooh, I feel like a spy now :ph34r:

Ah, Tenmm has one too, now I know how you can so artfully tell off the punks at that other place! ;) keeping that link, too.

Liz

Oooh, I tried it, Hitest, that link went to my favorites!!! Thank you! And good comeback, Rhema, now that I know what you said!  Ooooh, I feel like a spy now  :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're very welcome, Liz! :D

The translator is fun. Now you can level rude comments towards friend and foe, heh-heh. :D

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Liz,

I'm giving you the power of l337 speak :D

This translator will translate binary to English and vice versa.

Heh-heh, enjoy. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey.....That's pretty neat.

Barb :thumbsup:

You folks rememer how I am quite nearsighted, and in need of new glasses, right??? Remeber that...! Ha! : :rolleyes:

Now when I did a mouse hover over tenmm's link see what it was, I first thought it said "pinko.net binary toe english asp" Had to look real close at it in task bar 2 or 3 times to see what it really said. HaHaHa!!! Actually considering what was being talked about, it kind of made sense. :rolleyes:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat
You folks rememer how I am quite nearsighted, and in need of new glasses, right??? Remeber that...!

Now when I did a mouse hover over tenmm's link see what it was, I first thought it said  "pinko.net binary toe english asp" Had to look real close at it in task bar 2 or 3 times to see what it really said. HaHaHa!!! Actually considering what was being talked about, it kind of made sense.  :rolleyes:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.plinko.net/binary/toenglish.asp

This is the full URL for that link,do to the way URL's need to be typed out it does look rather funny,but if you spend a little time looking at URL's you can see some real strange ones .

Thanks for the clarification tenmm, but even then my sense of humor took over, and I still saw the same as first impression. Sort of sorry for making a joke out of it...or not? Though I didn't mean to hurt feelings so if I did, then I am truly sorry.

edit: I went back and clarified the previous post to show I was joking.

Thanks Liz, for seeing the giggle part. That's why I posted it... to be semi funny.

Wasn't J. Edger Hoover's FBI (and MaCarthy) always seeing "pinkos" everywhere in early 50's? Who knows what they see nowadays when they are checking on people. Sort of like pink elephants, you see one, then the another, pretty soon you think they are everywhere. :rolleyes:

"So, you can't read "1337speak" either, Pat???"

Not only can't I read it, but I don't have a clue of what it is!!!

I am assuming it is some chatroom or teen code???? :unsure:

Remember I am an "old fogy (sp?). :rolleyes:

Though if I am going to be one, maybe I'd better learn to spell it? :rolleyes:

Pat. God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

AND folks you just read the opening line of mac's auto biography.

copy it then email it to him he will autograph it and email it back.

Please do not email him cookies or cake. They seem to spoil in the digital onversion.

M

Oh cut that out you guys!!!!  ;)   I can't even read "1337speak"!!!!  And I'm kidding you (once you've been here awhile, you'll know to never take me seriously).  Still can't read that stuff, though, not kidding about that. :)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What isteve said....http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

What rhema7 said..........II ! what the crap is that MAC you been playing with the uranium again

How I know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tenmm,

Thanks for the site.

Yes http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php is my secret as most of you have figured out. When I get to the point I can read Binary or so ungodly forum speak please send counselors to my home because I have obviously started neglecting my family a lot (that only happened when HL2 came out). Tenmm, Liz, the rest of you do me a favor since we are part of this forum together Call me Preston.

Yes http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php is my secret as most of you have figured out. When I get to the point I can read Binary or so ungodly forum speak please send counselors to my home because I have obviously started neglecting my family a lot (that only happened when HL2 came out). Tenmm, Liz, the rest of you do me a favor since we are part of this forum together Call me Preston.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup:

Hi Preston.

An old habit,I quote by screen name so most will know whom I quoted.

Much like I spell my S/N in lower case we all have a preference as to how we would like to be addressed.

I chose lower case because I do not stand on formality.

Hi Preston! Glad to meet you, by the way. I'll try to remember your "real name" :)

Haha, tenmm, I ended up with lower case with "blim" because my shift key sticks sometimes and it stuck when I registered. I'll have to remember your reason. It sounds better than mine :thumbsup:

Pat 1337speak is that gobbly goop that G4 gamers write when everything's spelled wrong, like, "dood, haxor and......" shoot ,that's all I can think of. Ok, kids, give Pat an example!!!

I smell cake.

Liz

Hi everyone,

Gee it's good to see Preston over here, along with so many others we knew elsewhere, and also the new people too.

Liz, thanks for explaning that for me. I have seen that gobly gook over at G$ before but didn't know what it was or why anyone would talk like that. Actually thought it might be an offshoot of ebonics too. Gee I mangle the english language bad enough, without trying to do it on purpose.

I second the idea about Mac using that as his opening for his book. Sounds great.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

I second the idea about Mac using that as his opening for his book. Sounds great.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(cocks head to the side) huh? what? what opening, now i have to go back an read some. man am i such a lazy poster when i count going back a few pages and reading as my exercise for the day.

hhmmmm if your talking about the first post in this thread i just might use that as the opening to one of my books. i still thinks it's funny, i had so much trouble passing english class my whole life and now i'm trying to write a pair of linked books in another attempt to conquer the world.

Edited by macmarauder

Pat.

God bless everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(cocks head to the side) huh? what? what opening, now i have to go back an read some. man am i such a lazy poster when i count going back a few pages and reading as my exercise for the day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get opera and have it read the posts for you. IIII-B-Lay-Z- 2. ( < good way to confuse text to speach)

OOOOooo binary speak. i once knew i guy (he was very quirky) that could actually read binary. he was one of those lab guys that spent almost all his time locked away in the basement of a defense contractor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is what Mikex, and I were talking about as an opening for your book!!! It just seems like a good 'catch the reader's interest' beginning. :thumbsup:

P.S. I just read where Amazon is now publishing short stories (up to 10, 000 words I think, and selling them online for 49 cents. I don't know the full details or how much the writer receives though.)

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat