What I Hate The Most About What Is Happening

ok sure there's the flame wars for no real reason, and the trolls, the flagrant banning and demodding, thinking that we are so dumb as to swallow the tripe that they say, and my personal favorite, the hidden back alley politics behind everyones backs, but what really gets me mad is how the treat us as just numbers, just more statistics and nothing more. we're not people to them.

ok sure there's the flame wars for no real reason, and the trolls, the flagrant banning and demodding, thinking that we are so dumb as to swallow the tripe that they say, and my personal favorite, the hidden back alley politics behind everyones backs, but what really gets me mad is how the treat us as just numbers, just more statistics and nothing more. we're not people to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it really bothers me that the hard fought tech forum...with it's roots so carefully( if not perfectly) protected from the ttv days by diligent caretakers..both mods and contributors..were so easily thrashed and trashed..

you're right mac when you observed how shameful this event has been.. :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it really bothers me that the hard fought tech forum...with it's roots so carefully( if not perfectly) protected from the ttv days by diligent caretakers..both mods and contributors..were so easily thrashed and trashed..

you're right mac when you observed how shameful this event has been.. :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually think G4 deserved what happened, because everything was fine and people just wanted to know what was going on it would have been nice if someone had taken the time to explain what was happening, well they've done that now, but it seems to late to amend anything that has already happened so many people are gone from there now that there's almost no reason to post there anymore.

mac

4345 macmarauder

SIT DOWN, AND SHUT UP, We are going to call your ISP and tell them that you have been insulting G4. You will be blacklisted from ever getting a IP again.

(obviously satirical)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

(busts out laughing for a little while)

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo *sigh* boy that was good.

rather ironically they've already tried that and banning me doesn't exactly work. some times, (it's very rare) but sometimes there is and actual advantage, being me. Oooo *sigh*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. Being treated as a number is hard to take.

That's why I like Besttechie.net; there is a family feel to this forum. I'm not as angry as I was yesterday. Actually it feels pretty good to be free of G4. :D

Well, if you were apart of a large forum, connected to a large TV station, fed by an even larger corporation, wouldn't you feel the tingle of arrogance slightly?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey fiddy, since this is a new start and all, I would figure you could fix your avy so your pretty face isn't all stretchy this time!! :wub:

Stretchy pictures make me dizzy.

Thing is, none of the mods were aloud to talk about it, untill G4 said it was ok. Chappy didn't care about being banned, so he said what was going on, but can you blame the other mods that wanted to keep working there? And I still never saw where they said Tech Support was to be axed, it was in the axe 'or' consolidate list. It makes sense that they would roll tech help into call for help. Of course, they could be lying about about it being a simple name-change the whole time, but I prefer to hope that all the mods left at G4 arn't evil.

Thing is, none of the mods were aloud to talk about it, untill G4 said it was ok. Chappy didn't care about being banned, so he said what was going on, but can you blame the other mods that wanted to keep working there? And I still never saw where they said Tech Support was to be axed, it was in the axe 'or' consolidate list. It makes sense that they would roll tech help into call for help. Of course, they could be lying about about it being a simple name-change the whole time, but I prefer to hope that all the mods left at G4 arn't evil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IF you read it carefully you will see where it said (ditto) after Tech Support which was below another forum being removed. The_D stated hours afterward that it was a clerical error. He also said no one proofread it before it was placed at the Maintainence Board for the mods to read. Now he is either full of himself or a complete inept idiot that shouldn't even be the administrator of a toilet cleaning outfit. <_<