Tech Support Is Up

Guest fbelzile

What a joke really...

They realized they made a HUGE mistake in closing the Tech Support forum, and quickly changed gears.

They figured by changing the name to an old TTV name they may save some members from migrating to other boards...too little too late in my books.

Yes It looks like Call for Help is back and the Tech Support forum is called "Call for Help"

Yayy. We're not all dead after all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Possible, it would explain why they demodded me without letting me resign, since Leo does not like me. But I think they did that just to add insult to injury. When they said they were closing Tech Support, they did not say anything about renaming it to CFH, or about CFH returning. They said it was getting deleted. The renaming it CFH seems like an afterthought to me.

Possible, it would explain why they demodded me without letting me resign, since Leo does not like me. But I think they did that just to add insult to injury.  When they said they were closing Tech Support, they did not say anything about renaming it to CFH, or about CFH returning. They said it was getting deleted. The renaming it CFH seems like an afterthought to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Pete I was suprised to see it when I got home from dinner. Everything is the same, same categ ID# and all, just a new name. All the old posts, and a million new spam ones now from all the pissed members.

Though chicky sends me a few bad mentions, she left me as a mod ? :wacko:

Yes It looks like Call for Help is back and the Tech Support forum is called "Call for Help"

Yayy. We're not all dead after all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Possible, it would explain why they demodded me without letting me resign, since Leo does not like me. But I think they did that just to add insult to injury. When they said they were closing Tech Support, they did not say anything about renaming it to CFH, or about CFH returning. They said it was getting deleted. The renaming it CFH seems like an afterthought to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What does Leo have against you?