Tech Support Not Gone, Now Cfh.

No messages from G$ about my ban. Screw 'em. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When i was banned last month or so i also got NO email from them about it. It seems that they do it 50% of the time...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mike can't even find who banned me or why. Everything about me was left blank. I'll bet I made a whole lot of air escape from acrifolium's empty head. :lol:

Pete_C made a stickie thread for everyone to say goodbye and there was another thread announcing the closing of the tech board. Why would they allow those to be up for two days if that was not their intention? There's a pungent odor of bs over there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My thoughts exactly, Makai! DumbTerminal, too. I just haven't figured out how to quote two people. :) Methinks a combination of a "near riot" and realizing that games aren't easily played on a broken computer is the reason for the "misprint"

And a big wave and holla back to ya' C4hfan!! Bozodog (she's usually around here somewhere) is from Kazoo, too. Because I'm nosy, did you ever find out why you were banned and how did you get unbanned? If I keep misbehaving myself here, I might need that advice :)

Terrorist, so you just kinda dissapeared??? And......I know you're not exactly gone, are you????

Liz

Pete_C made a stickie thread for everyone to say goodbye and there was another thread announcing the closing of the tech board. Why would they allow those to be up for two days if that was not their intention? There's a pungent odor of bs over there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My thoughts exactly, Makai! DumbTerminal, too. I just haven't figured out how to quote two people. :) Methinks a combination of a "near riot" and realizing that games aren't easily played on a broken computer is the reason for the "misprint"

And a big wave and holla back to ya' C4hfan!! Bozodog (she's usually around here somewhere) is from Kazoo, too. Because I'm nosy, did you ever find out why you were banned and how did you get unbanned? If I keep misbehaving myself here, I might need that advice :)

Terrorist, so you just kinda dissapeared??? And......I know you're not exactly gone, are you????

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm never really gone. I bounce around. I just had four different sites opened and was searching through all of their forums. I have a spare account at G$ so I can keep tabs on them plus I was replying to some misconceptions that the Leoville trolls were spewing. I belong to so many forums that I tend forget where I am sometimes. :rolleyes: My main two boards have always been G$ and here. When I get up in the morning I start my computer, grab a mug of tea and breakfast, check my email accounts (10) then open G$ and here. I can read my morning paper and scroll through both boards at the same time to see what the day shall bring.

CFHfan, enjoy your banning and hang out here at the friendly place.  In no time, you'll lose any desire to go back to the Nuthouse! :) 

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too am a refugee, and appreciate the enviroment around here. There it seems that you can't post anything without having somebody saying something negative. I've been lurking around here all day, checking old threads and reading every post through;and yet have not found anything rude, insulting, or negative in anyway. And to sum up this, expect to see alot of me around here(behaving my best, of course). :D

I couldn't handle the last multitask operation. Just as I clicked to post my previous reply I got a call to go check out a job. The dog decided to wake up at the same time and go berserk. I was trying to put away my keyboard that was on my lap, talk and grab the dog before he ran through my screen door. Now I have to decide if I want to work for Bob Congel and fill out an application online for the DestiNY USA project. :blink:

Well I've gone and done it. My application with resume is on the way. I would be amazed if Congel hires me. I am glad that I had the foresight not to include the one company I worked for at the original Carousel Mall which is now to be expanded larger than the Mall of America. Congel has been known to cheat companies that work on his projects.

Edited by TheTerrorist_75

CFHfan, enjoy your banning and hang out here at the friendly place.  In no time, you'll lose any desire to go back to the Nuthouse! :) 

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too am a refugee, and appreciate the enviroment around here. There it seems that you can't post anything without having somebody saying something negative. I've been lurking around here all day, checking old threads and reading every post through;and yet have not found anything rude, insulting, or negative in anyway. And to sum up this, expect to see alot of me around here(behaving my best, of course). :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and the real impressive thing is that we've done it without banning and locking thread like crazy. i think Jeff may have banned on guy from the chat room once (never quite sure with that guy) and the only time we've locked a thread was because of duplicate threads. having a ton of great members is the real key though. when everyone makes an effort to be nice there's almost no need for Mods.

Sublim (ok, I give most everyone a nickname, and I'll never remember how to spell yours!! :) ) , most of us here are refugees from other places. I think that is why everyone gets along, we appreciate a nice, calm (ok, sometimes nutty) friendly place. I've lurked at 3 other places but only joined here because of the atmosphere-- And yes, as your research shows, people respect eachother!! And yes, it's always that way. Isn't that refreshing??

Whoohoo, Terrorist!! Yes, now that's the multitasking I'm used to. Throw in something spilling from the dog going nuts and a kid coming in the other door hollering "Mom, do I need stitches?", and that's my life. Good luck with the job opportunity! What do you hope to be doing on the DestiNY USA project? I know nothing about it.

Your evil alter ego got banned? Aw shucks, he was fun..... :(

Macmarauder, folks can get banned here??? Oh shoot, I'd better behave :( *Looks*, wait no warnings on the little temperature thing under my name, ok, I'm good...I'm good...phew!

Liz

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a nice compliment to all of us. Thank You for noticing that we try to get along here, and I think succeed pretty well. If we do have disagreements, we try to soothe ruffled feelings down by apologizing instead of fighting. Sort of works better that way I think. So glad that you are here and like the place. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Ah Liz if anyone could have be banned around here it would likely be me for being long winded, or losing my temper in a rant about something, (like I did last night on a thread with a copied post of "D's fabricated explanation of what happened over at the nuthouse.) Or for being off topic, hijacking threads, etc. etc. etc. So sure am glad the mods are all patient and don't have itchy trigger fingers on the lock/delete button. :unsure::rolleyes:

Pat

God bless everyone.

I've worked on many major construction projects in the last thirty years. Three breweries, three nuclear plants, two colleges, two steam generating stations and several new communities. The DestiNY USA is going to be huge. Seeing as I can't handle the heavy construction work anymore I figure to try getting back as a soils/concrete/welding inspector again.

No messages from G$ about my ban. Screw 'em. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When i was banned last month or so i also got NO email from them about it. It seems that they do it 50% of the time...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mike can't even find who banned me or why. Everything about me was left blank. I'll bet I made a whole lot of air escape from acrifolium's empty head. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds alot like something done by INGSOC... Are you a unperson?