I've Been Banned At G4tv

Me thinks I am going in and banning you all anyway there ! :pirate:

It would have happened sooner or later as eventually you all will get on my nerves...

HAHAHAHAHA

Hi Dave, nice to see you again, and hello to all you who do know me.

For those who don't, sorry.

Mike *is evil to the bone*

Me thinks I am going in and banning you all anyway there !  :pirate:

It would have happened sooner or later as eventually you all will get on my nerves...

HAHAHAHAHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait a second, could he ban users for voicing their opinions in other boards... if thats true then G4 mods are even more f*cked up than I thought. It's bad enough they have their own forum to talk shit about the users.

HAHAHAHAHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about doing me a favor and ban acrifolium while you still have the power. :lol:

Hi Tommyd,

Macmaruder's right, opinions are allowed here, and if you read carefully, there are sometimes some lively good hearted debates going on. I'm a noob but from what I have gathered, if you're polite and respect each person's opinion, you can feel free to speak your mind. I'm sure the dynamics changed today, but at BT's theres a smattering of young people and a smattering of old folks. The young'uns know that oldfolks are reading and behave and the oldfolks know to respect the young'uns because they are so techy smart :) That's what makes this place a good place.

And these help :);):)

*gasp* It's Mlegg!! I'm merely a smart aleck, don't ever take me seriously (geez, I feel the hairs on the back of my neck rising....do I have to start behaving now?) On second thought, anyone who uses the word "cheeky" can't be too evil :)

Welcome to all the familiar faces that I've seen at G4!!!

Liz

HAHAHAHAHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait a second, could he ban users for voicing their opinions in other boards... if thats true then G4 mods are even more f*cked up than I thought. It's bad enough they have their own forum to talk shit about the users.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any mods in G4 can ban you. im surpised that Moderator have that kind of power. i used to be a moderator at some gaming forum, i am the newest moderator for couple of month and found out i the only moderator that can delete the thread. we dont have power to ban, only admin do that. but me the only newest moderator out of 20 moderator have power to delete a thread. amazing......

HAHAHAHAHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any mods in G4 can ban you. im surpised that Moderator have that kind of power. i used to be a moderator at some gaming forum, i am the newest moderator for couple of month and found out i the only moderator that can delete the thread. we dont have power to ban, only admin do that. but me the only newest moderator out of 20 moderator have power to delete a thread. amazing......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When my forums wernt dead (yeah they're mostly dead now) i had a no delete policy, all deleted threads went to a special area that only admins could see, so if it did not have a very good reason to be deleted the mod would get yelled at.