AhhHa! So it was the alternator... no wonder you had battery problems.  Great to hear you're on the road for the weekend... Enjoy.

BTW, my mom always called Friday POETS day. Pee On Everything, Tomorrow's Saturday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, my weakened battery killed my alternator. I like the POET acronym, that's a new one for me.

Hope you have a great weekend too. :D

AhhHa! So it was the alternator... no wonder you had battery problems.  Great to hear you're on the road for the weekend... Enjoy.

BTW, my mom always called Friday POETS day. Pee On Everything, Tomorrow's Saturday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, my weakened battery killed my alternator. I like the POET acronym, that's a new one for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

System failures like this can all so take the voltage regulator.

What year of "Chebie" is it :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

System failures like this can all so take the voltage regulator.

What year of "Chebie" is it :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a 98. My mechanic checked er over and determined it's the alternator. I guess I'll find out if anything else is wrong if more idiot lights go off on my dash. :D

Great to hear. I'm glad it is the weekend too. I am personally spending it Scuba diving and possibly even car shopping on Sunday. My Civic is great but I think it is time to test drive an Acura RSX :D

Have a great weekend all :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very cool, marko_tomas13,

I've done some snorkling before, but, I've never gone scuba diving. That would just rock!

Have fun with the car shopping, an Acura would be sweet indeed!

p.s. watch out for the big fish when you're diving....... :ph34r:

Great to hear. I'm glad it is the weekend too. I am personally spending it Scuba diving and possibly even car shopping on Sunday. My Civic is great but I think it is time to test drive an Acura RSX :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've done some snorkling before, but, I've never gone scuba diving. That would just rock!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha thanks for the warning hitest :D

Scuba diving really is great, i'm glad I picked it up and got interested.

Anyone got some spare fish repellant? :P

you all have fun now. I have to go car shopping , my accord died. Front bearing went bad, sheared the crank, put lots of metal in the engine. It still ran even though the harmonic balance was not turning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha thanks for the warning hitest :D

Scuba diving really is great, i'm glad I picked it up and got interested.

Anyone got some spare fish repellant? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scuba diving is cool. I'd love to take a course one day. :D

you all have fun now. I have to go car shopping , my accord died. Front bearing went bad, sheared the crank, put lots of metal in the engine. It still ran even though the harmonic balance was not turning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dang! Cars are nothing but money! This summer so far I've lost my battery and my alternator.

Good luck with car shopping, robroy! :D

Oh, Robroy....I read your post on Gas Talk Radio, didn't understand it, but was hoping it wasn't your engine.....That really stinks. :( Unless you like shopping for cars, that is! At least if you're looking for a used car, supposably folks are trading in like crazy, due to that "employee pricing gimick" the dealerships are running..I still feel very, very sorry for you. Car shopping is a pain!!

Liz