Interesting News

the only console i currently own is the bulky big grey ps1 (the old version)....i like it cause i have a fair collection of old games and still play from time to time

i havent really bought into the whole console thing because it was a lot of money n my family didnt really have much to spare in the early years....

now i still think its a fairly expensive gaming solution and the games are also expensive....i just use my comp for everything including gaming

the only console i currently own is the bulky big grey ps1 (the old version)....i like it cause i have a fair collection of old games and still play from time to time

i havent really bought into the whole console thing because it was a lot of money n my family didnt really have much to spare in the early years....

now i still think its a fairly expensive gaming solution and the games are also expensive....i just use my comp for everything including gaming

I have and still use a sega gamegear handheld with 6 games. B)

I still have my Sony playstation one. I remember when it came out, it was the hot thing too have. I paid $199.00 for it and I only have I believe 6 games for it Lol. I rented most of the games I have ever played on it. I haven't had my PS. 1 hooked up in well over a year. I got my first computer almost 3 years ago and now I own 2 comps. So now I have no use for my PS. 1 I am not a big gamer I guess I never was, my wife is always yelling at me because I spend a good bit of money on PC. games and never play them much. I love the one game I have though, it's called Invisable wars. I love the sound effects plus the picture quality is like no other I have ever seen. I should mention this game is played off my New Dell that has the ATI. Radeon 9800 pro. It played ok with my Compaq that has an older graphic card, a Geforce 3 TI. 200 128

Anyone ever heard of a game called MDK2? It's a PC. game. Just wondering.