Entertaining! I need to take up a creative hobby like paper mache :) I already do that! So I changed 2 answers that I was debating with and came up with a creative hobby like playing spoons. Now that's something I haven't tried! I tested really creative, kinda resourceful, not very focused. Yep, amazingly accurate.

Thanks, Marty,

Liz

:lol::lol: ...that was cool Marty... :D

My test results:

When inspired, you can get enough ideas running through your head to keep you busy for hours. Your hobbies are sometimes a little different from other people's because you can't express yourself in the same ways everyone else does.

Our Potentially Ridiculous Hobby Suggestion For You:

Playing Spoons

Everybody's got spoons, so everybody can be a musician. Go you.

:huh: ...well I guess I can try and play the spoons with the guitar... :mellow:

:o ...oorrr maybe I can tap the spoons on the guitar... :lol: ...ya I'll try that... :thumbsup:

Spoooooonnnns! We can be the next Simon and Garfunkel of Spooners, RV!!! I suggest using spoons as guitar picks. :thumbsup:

(by the way, those "newfangled" squarish-plastic-bread bag-closer...things work great as picks. I always keep a couple in my case, just in case)

Liz

My results:

You're an intellectual and you know how you use your mind, so you'd rather not take breaks from it. You can always think out a situation and know what needs to be done. The only thing that frustrates you is not being valued.

Learning Quotes

Quote books are easy to find, and quote websites are fun too. Memorize five quotes a day and see how long you can go and still remember them all. eusa_think.gif

You want to be doing something tangible that matters, and you want to do it with the stuff you have. You're concerned about saving everything, from time to knowledge to stuff, and don't like throwing any of it away.

Baking Casseroles

Learn to make cassaroles! They use every type of food, and you can use uneaten portions to enjoy at a much later date.