Please Read! Urgent Help Needed!

Hi Everyone!!

Please read this link here. If you can help out this person, I'm sure her and her family would be forever greatful.

This is from another site, who is run by a friend of mine. Their friend is in need.

"A good friend of mine has sudden and complete liver failure. Doctors are saying that if she does receive a liver transplant within days, that she will most likely not survive. If you can please spread this around as much as possible to whoever you know, other sites who may be willing to post the information below, or any other method you can think of, it would be greatly appreciated.

She is getting married on October 15th and we are doing everything we can to make sure she walks down that aisle. Please spread the word."

Read More....

Thanks everyone!! B)

B

Thanks besttechie for pinning this.

If any of you, would please pass this information along to other forums, etc. It would be a big help.

The more this infromation gets out. The better her chances are.

Thank you,

~ Scarlett

Oohh Jeesch, I have always wanted to help in that way. I'm an organ donor too. But I'm afraid this ole liver is too many years pickled with beers.. :blush: But I have passed it along... And at least a few prayers will be sent out.

• 3 weeks later...