58 insane facts about Bitcoin

I was recently sent this nice infographic about Bitcoin and thought I’d share it as well. As Bitcoin popularity continues to rise, it’s important that you understand what the cryptocurrency actually is and how it works. This infographic provides a great baseline understanding and basic knowledge about Bitcoin. Just so you have some additional perspective, on this date in 2013 a single Bitcoin was worth approximately $120. Today a single Bitcoin is worth approximately $4,500. Crazy!

bitcoin-facts.jpg

The post 58 insane facts about Bitcoin appeared first on BestTechie.

besttechie?d=yIl2AUoC8zA besttechie?d=qj6IDK7rITs
qt8k-x-qXjk

View the full article

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Very informative infographic about Bitcoin! Thank you for sharing. There are a lot of ways that you can trade BTC and other cryptocurrencies.  I prefer passive trading because I don't have time for day trading or scalping. blockchain technology is enabling crypto enthusiast to trade for lower cost than ever before.

• 9 months later...

In 2022, I went to this forum, and when I saw what costs of bitcoin were then operated on, I shed a tear. My dear bitcoin, ethereum, I will miss you. I have long considered it inefficient to deal with these cryptocurrencies in any way. Because there is a much more promising alternative, at least if we are talking about today - these are altcoins and stablecoins + free cryptocurrency, which can be earned from various resources. This is the safest option because altcoins are easier to manage and stablecoins work to mitigate volatility risks and quickly rebalance in the event of a sudden market change.

Edited by PitSterw
  • 1 month later...

To make a sand price prediction, one must first understand how the market works and how it reacts to the current trends. A simple moving average will tell us the average price of SAND over a specified period of time. For example, the 12-day simple moving average will be the closing price over the last 12 days divided by 12. The exponential moving average gives more weight to recent prices and reacts faster to changes in price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Regardless of whether or not you consider Bitcoin to be a conscious investment, it's important to do your due diligence and understand the potential risks and benefits of any investment you make. And if you do decide to invest in Bitcoin, it's important to stay up to date on the status of your transactions with blockchain explorer confirmed transactions .One tool that can help with this is a blockchain explorer, such as the one provided by Confirmed Transactions. A blockchain explorer allows you to view and track the status of transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain, so you can stay informed about the movement of your cryptocurrency assets.Overall, whether or not you consider Bitcoin to be a conscious investment is a personal decision that depends on your individual values and priorities. But regardless of your stance, using tools like a blockchain explorer can help you stay informed and make informed decisions about your investments.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, tot3ntanZz said:

Regardless of whether or not you consider Bitcoin to be a conscious investment, it's important to do your due diligence and understand the potential risks and benefits of any investment you make. And if you do decide to invest in Bitcoin, it's important to stay up to date on the status of your transactions with blockchain explorer confirmed transactions .One tool that can help with this is a blockchain explorer, such as the one provided by Confirmed Transactions. A blockchain explorer allows you to view and track the status of transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain, so you can stay informed about the movement of your cryptocurrency assets.Overall, whether or not you consider Bitcoin to be a conscious investment is a personal decision that depends on your individual values and priorities. But regardless of your stance, using tools like a blockchain explorer can help you stay informed and make informed decisions about your investments.

I know good article https://allbizreviews.com/ website that might be helpful for your tool you created. It helped my friend as well when I recommended it, because it contains useful tips and knowledge regarding such system like Blockchain. So, I recommend you to check it.