Where's Il_wiccan..?

ok..i know i haven't been around a lot for a couple of months..with running the track club and all..but it seems that good 'ol il_wiccan is missing around here and the other board...what did imiss..?? hope he's ok.. :(:unsure::wacko:

Welcome back, Screi--how'd your track season go? I think I remember reading at G4 that Il is taking some time off because of an illness in the family, I believe. Perhaps someone "in the know" can confirm this as I'm not completely sure....I sure miss his Hahahahahahahahas :)

Liz

Welcome back, Screi--how'd your track season go?  I think I remember reading at G4 that Il is taking some time off because of an illness in the family, I believe.  Perhaps someone "in the know" can confirm this as I'm not completely sure....I sure miss his Hahahahahahahahas :)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanx Liz..track season went pretty good...but it took up much more time than i was prepared for this year..we invested in a high tech timing system this year and it took a lot of trial and error to get it running efficiently and more importantly accurately..nothing worse than having a $15,000 timing system that doesn't work right..LOL

good news is i learned alot about networking computers..and we managed to professionally time 14 meets..smallest was 400 kids..biggest was 1700.

my 11 yo daughter had a bit of an off year so no junior olympics this year..but she'll be ready next..that's why i'm back lurking around in june instead of august..

hope all is well with il_wiccan..and the rest of you all for that matter..

wayne

I'm sure glad you have a "non human timer", Wayne--I read very recently that a college kid (I think) broke a big record for (again, I think) 100 yd dash. It didn't count because the school didn't have a machine timing it, merely a 15 year veteran "race timer" (or whatever they're called) I felt so sorry for the kid, but at least everyone at the meet knew he broke a record!!

Tell your daughter to keep at it!! Eleven year old girls are at that "weird-growing-changing stage" and she'll get out of her funk. And when she starts to turn into some demonchild that you don't recognise (soon, sorry...), tell her that it is temporary and she'll back to her sweet self by the time she's 15. It worked wonders with my daughter. Her last major tantrum was about 2 weeks before her 15th birthday! Mind over matter, power of suggestion, whatever works at that age, all I know is I think I hit on something that really worked!!

Liz

hi screi

il_wiccan has had a death in the family

he emailed some one at g4

we had a thread going for some time and it may have been chappy who reported on il_

i hope he is ok

as he was a big help on the boards

marty

Same here, I miss il_wiccan and all his, hahahaha's, as Liz put it.

He was a big help to me when I first started at TTV, as were a lot of others. I use to enjoy just reading his comments, because they were hilarious.

Hope to see him soon and all is well with him.

Barb

hi screi

il_wiccan has had a death in the family

he emailed some one at g4

we had a thread going for some time and it may have been chappy who reported on il_

i hope he is ok

as he was a big help on the boards

marty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanx marty..sorry to hear about il_wiccan's bereavement..as always we'll put him in our prayers...hope all is well with you..

wayne