A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular local bar, hoping for a bust.

At closing time, as everyone came out, he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so totally inebriated, that he could barely walk.

He stumbled around the parking lot, for a few minutes, looking for his car. After trying his keys on five others, he finally found his own vehicle. He sat in his car a good ten minutes, as the other patrons began to leave.

He turned his lights on, then off. He turned his wipers on, then off. He started to pull foward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, when he was the last car, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away.

Th patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He then administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00!

The Patrolman was dumbfounded! "This equipment must be broken!" exclaimed the Patrolman.

"I doubt it," said the man. "tonight, I'm the Designated Decoy."

A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular local bar, hoping for a bust.

At closing time, as everyone came out, he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so totally inebriated, that he could barely walk.

He stumbled around the parking lot, for a few minutes, looking for his car. After trying his keys on five others, he finally found his own vehicle. He sat in his car a good ten minutes, as the other patrons began to leave.

He turned his lights on, then off. He turned his wipers on, then off. He started to pull foward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, when he was the last car, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away.

Th patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He then administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00!

The Patrolman was dumbfounded! "This equipment must be broken!" exclaimed the Patrolman.

"I doubt it," said the man. "tonight, I'm the Designated Decoy."

LOL, good one, tg1911!! :lol: