Free Computer & Laptop Screen Cleaner

Thats' Weird.....!!! :lol:  :lol:  :D

So's your avatar! ;)

During my Middle/High School Years, I was always finding myself inside the tech lab or the class where they tought others how to type, exploiting the old-school holes. I would access more than I should and always be removed from class. During the teachers presentations over the projector I would use the simple program DameWare to quietly take over her presentation. For 6 weeks the School network tech and the typing instructor couldn't figure out who was doing it or why only during her presentations she was being "hijacked". To make this story longer, I had a favorite video game character named Vile, (he ran in one the MegaMan Series Games). To continue on, I changed her background one day to read "Vile was here"...so it began. I picked up the Dr. part as a nick name to compliment Vile, about the same time Kavorkian was going through his thing about 7-8 years ago, so my friends pawned it off onto me. The Avatar (thought I forgot to tell you about it didn't ya) was a .gif that I found while researching some hacks done to websites where the entire page was changed...the background was placed in there by one of my graphical friends and here it is. Long Story.....Sry...quote Dr.Vile...hehehe