I'm Going Away!

hey guys and gals!! I'll be away from April 15-18. I'm going to Disney in Florida!! Yes. It's going to be so much fun. I'm going as a senior class, it's our class trip to florida! It was about $800 to go lol. I hope I get a great tan down there! I definitely need one. Sadly I won't have access to a computer down there, so that's why I'm posting this. I'll be back in action sometime after the trip!!

Pomp86

Hi Pomp,

I echo the "welcome and goodbye" Just remember sunscreen, young'un, sunscreen! That Florida sun is stronger than you think. (and if you get burnt, ibuprophen) Have a great time, I'm so jealous. Liz

Thanks a lot guys!! I appreciate it. It's gonna be really fun. My grandma is doing not that good, shes's dieing. I'm trying not to let that ruin my trip. I really don't want to come home to it either! :( . I'll have lots of fun and see you guys next week!

Hi Pomp,

I am sorry to hear about your Grandmother, but speaking as a mom, I KNOW she wouldn't want you to skip this opportunity--she would want you to go and have a great time--and not worry about her!!. Moms and Grandmothers are like that. When she does go, you'll just need to know that she is in a much better place where she is young and healthy---and keeping watch over you always. Liz

I am so sorry about your grandma being so sick.

I will pray for her.

Be sure to give her lots of hugs, and tell her you love her.

A person never regrets, after a person dies, all the hugs given a loved one, only that they didn't give them hugs or tell someone how much they mean to them.

My Mom always said that funerals were the wrong time to tell how much a person meant to each one there, and the flowers should have been given to the person before they died. I think she was right. So love your grandma, as I am sure she loves you. And she will probably tell you to go on your trip and enjoy yourself, and come back to tell her all about it, and then ask her about places she went when she was younger and well.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat