I had to reformat my comp (windows xp home) and now everything from the welcome screen to download boxes to aim, is super small. Even this page is tiny. I don't remember this being this way before, what the heck?? Is there a way to make everything bigger? I went to the desktop, right clicked, properties, appearances. Nothing there helped.

Help, I'm getting a headache trying to read this stuff.... :(

looks to me like you need to reinstall the driver for you video card.

If this is a dell or H.P. with onboard you will need to use the recovery CD that came with your PC.

If this is a homemade then go to the video card/onboard manufacture and down load the newest driver for your video.

• 3 years later...
(chuckles)

LOL

we've all have days like that. :D

definately. I can count a few of those days myself.

I have a problem with my resolution but its only when i shut it off and then turn it back on. When i turn it back on the screen is so small about the size of a 9" monitor... i have to then go into the settings everytime i turn my comp back on and change the resolution to 1280 1024 then back to 1024 768 just to get it to fit the screen again... Anyone have any ideas?

I have a problem with my resolution but its only when i shut it off and then turn it back on. When i turn it back on the screen is so small about the size of a 9" monitor... i have to then go into the settings everytime i turn my comp back on and change the resolution to 1280 1024 then back to 1024 768 just to get it to fit the screen again... Anyone have any ideas?

You should have started your own thread with this problem.

What operating system are you using and what are your computer specifications?

You should have started your own thread with this problem.

What operating system are you using and what are your computer specifications?

Well i couldn't get the forum to allow me to start my own,,, so i went off another post... i am running windows xp on a dell latitude lap top with the pentium 4 but thats all i could tell you about it.. it just started doing this one day for no reason.