SO annoying that damned keylogger wont open now, ok heres what happened I installed

softforyou keylogger and the "Magicword" was sfyklg and than I changed the password

and hit refresh and rebooted but now when I type in the new password it won't work

GRRR I put it to case sensitive and still it doesn't work can someone PLEASE help me on

how to fix this

Have you tried the default magic word: sfyklg? Did you setup fill in the Forgotten Password Replacement Form and have you tried that?

iProtectYou Support

Free Version

There are two categories under which a tech support request will fall. They are listed below:

Forgotten Password Replacement Procedure

If you have lost or cannot remember your password you can

Send Forgotten Password Replacement Procedure request.

A charge of $10.00 will be made.

Questions, Suggestions and Bug Reports

Send support request for free.

If you are still not sure that iProtectYou works properly, we recommend you to go to www.softforyou.com/php_dir/download/cat.exe to download the program (cat.exe). Then apply it and send us the text information from the window that opens just after double clicking on cat.exe. That allows us to find out the source of your problem and fix it.

Uninstalling iProtectYou From Your Computer

The uninstalling procedure for the iProtectYou application does not differ from the standard operation to remove a program from the Windows operation system. To remove iProtectYou from your computer, please click on the "Start" button, and then select "Settings" and "Control panel".

In the window opened, select "Add/Remove Programs", push on the "Install/Uninstall" tab, and double click on iProtectYou in the list of installed applications. To prevent uninstallation of the program by non-authorized users, iProtectYou will ask you for your administrator password. The program will be removed after pushing the "Add/Remove" button and entering the password.

We recommend you restart the computer just after program removal, as some component of the iProtectYou may be used by the operation system, and will be removed only after restarting.

Contact the SoftForYou support team if you have forgotten the password or have any questions. 

Manual

FAQ

Yes I've tried sfyklg I said that I had changed it and I did but the one taht I put in wont worka dn neither will the sfyklg magic word. and there this no uninstall there is one when you put in the magic word but without it it's invisable no trace. the links you gave me are for another program from the same company. Also system restore won't work I get an incomplete error message because I don't have SP1 on that computer.

So is there a way that I can uninstall ity from the registry? regedit come on M$ experts I need your help.