Spyware Blaster Restricted Sites

I was checking for updates for SpywareBlaster this morning, and noticed that:

Restricted Sites.... 1 Item Protection Disabled

Click Enable All Protection to correct this. Everything else was OK. Don't know why this happens, as I always make sure to Enable Protection after an update.

Just a heads up if you have this program, check it.

hi bar i recently installed

spywareblaster

and i noticed the difference to what i set it to

i thought it was because i

have my cookies set at prompt

and some times i dont allow cookies from certain sites

and i thought this was the cause

allowing cookies

or rejecting them

i didnt realise others were getting the same response

as to the cause i havent a clue

have a look at what your cookies are set at

i feel spyware blaster is responding to

what you set your sys to

maybe some one can give us answer

marty

Marty:

It doesn't happen all the time. Probably after some update of other software. It happen to me once before, but that was a few years ago. I did just install Spybot S&D a few months ago, since AVG discontinued Anti-Spyware 7.5 (Ewido). I really like that program.

I was looking for something else to replace AVG besides Malware-bytes. If it does it again, I'll uninstall Spybot. If I remember correctly, I had Spybot than also. Hmmm!

I'm going to keep a check on SpywareBlaster and see what happens.

Barb

Marty:

It doesn't happen all the time. Probably after some update of other software. It happen to me once before, but that was a few years ago. I did just install Spybot S&D a few months ago, since AVG discontinued Anti-Spyware 7.5 (Ewido). I really like that program.

I was looking for something else to replace AVG besides Malware-bytes. If it does it again, I'll uninstall Spybot. If I remember correctly, I had Spybot than also. Hmmm!

Barb

Malwarebytes DOES NOT replace AVG. These are two different programs that do two different things.

Edited by MrBill
Marty:

Barb

Malwarebytes DOES NOT replace AVG. These are two different programs that do two different things.

The AVG I'm referring to is AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 formerly Ewido, not the anti-virus program. I've never has AVG anti-virus program.

So, shouldn't MalwareBytes Anti-Spyware be a good one to replace AVG Anti-Spyware?

I agree Malwarebytes is tops when it comes to any form of malware.

I personally don't even use antivirus software anymore, I just scan with Malwarebytes weekly, however I don't recommend this to anyone else.

But yeah, malwarebytes can easily replace a spyware scanner that doesn't have on the clock protection.

I agree Malwarebytes is tops when it comes to any form of malware.

I personally don't even use antivirus software anymore, I just scan with Malwarebytes weekly, however I don't recommend this to anyone else.

But yeah, malwarebytes can easily replace a spyware scanner that doesn't have on the clock protection.

A thank you to you also, darthvader.