Word Association Thread Part Ii

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME MOVIE.....my favorite part is when they put in the movie of Spaceballs and watch everything up to the point and can't go any further, and the part where Lonestar Jams the Radar with Rasberry...LOL...gotta go home and watch it now...

LoneStar

watermelon flavored jollyranchers candy --------------- ok here's my thinking. (breaths in) AAAAAAAAA! the north star in the sky lead the 3 wise men to the baby Jesus and i'm watching George carlin right now, which makes me think of the movie dogma, which has buddy Jesus in it, the dvd movie that sits next that is brave heart which stars mel gibson, AAAAAAA!! and he was in the road warrior with tina turner, who does crak, which is white powder, powder is the name of a movie about an albino kid who's a genius with powers and ends up turning into an energy form, which powers a light bulb over cartoon characters heads when they get an idea, which makes the moving gears animation jealous since cartoons get a light bulb over their heads more than them, who are addicted to watermelon flavored jollyranchers candy because of their stress of grinding all day, which taste like the north star when mixed with the drug acid.

Ouch did you swallow the jolly rancher whole...cuz it seems you choked up a little bit on the carpet...LOL

Strawberries.....the passion fruit

Hog....Boss Hogg

Mac, I find your thought processes very interesting, and thanks for explaining how you got from first point to last. (Usually I can't outline mine!) My hubby thinks I am the only one who comes up with convuluted answers due to my convuluted thinking. Now I can tell him I'm not only one who can go from point A to Z, via a galaxy of far reaches in between!!! HaHa!

God bless everyone.