you remember when we were joking about getting sucked up into our comuters.

maybe it happened to thier brains have been taken over by M$ Nano Technology.

most likley they're just busy with real life.

although i'm still missing my good friend chinawht. i think that she died or something. last i herd she was in the hospitle and was having problems. i hate having internet friends when thier having trouble and all i can do is wish the best for them and pray for them. i wish there was more that i can do. but alas my my mere carbon based physical form won't allow me to travel through the phone lines.

ahhhwell. wish all is well for everyone. time to open up my bag of holding and pull out some more good chi to spread around.

although i'm still missing my good friend chinawht. i think that she died or something. last i herd she was in the hospitle and was having problems. i hate having internet friends when thier having trouble and all i can do is wish the best for them and pray for them. i wish there was more that i can do. but alas my my mere carbon based physical form won't allow me to travel through the phone lines.

Me too, missing chinawht. I just hope and pray that she is recuperating and will return to the boards someday. I sent Christmas PMs on a couple of boards for her to see, just in case she decided to check out her PMs. I am hoping she isn't dead. But she was sure in bad health. Haven't heard a thing from her since Sept. Sigh!!

I hope all is well with all of our friends, including Chris. (Maybe she moved and doesn't have internet service???) Anyhow I hope everyone that is sick will be healed soon. And everyone that is missing will turn up on the boards. Haven't seen Shadow Thomas either for awhile.

Several on various boards are undergoing tests to determine what is wrong, if anything. Including me. So far, I am doing better. I have done a round of antibiotics for a long term (probably) chronic sinus infection. Have tried to tell Drs several times over last couple of years that I thought I had one, but told the new policy is to let body heal itself, and not do antibiotics so I didn't get resistant bugs. So evidently it is just a low lying bug instead, at times asymptomatic even. So now I feel better though the pills made me dizzy, faint, and nauseated, as did the only pill I took of water pill for high blood pressure. So backed off that one so I could get the antibiotics done. In the meantime, I found an old pamphlet from Dr Julian Whitaker's introductory newsletter package that said to eat 5 stalks of celery a day to lower blood presssure. I tried it out, and it works!!!!! I only had a little reduction the first two BP readings. But the one yesterday was terrific. 121 over 72. Yeah!!!

Now why didn't I read those pamphlets two years ago when I first got them and when I first started having the high numbers???? Come to think of it that is about when the untreated sinus problems were starting. So getting that cleared up probably helped too. But no matter, I am still going to chomp on the celery to get BP back to where it used to be and to keep it there. Had my first EKG? or whatever that heart test is, plus scads more blood tests, and other tests. So will see the Dr for results and a phsical on the 7th. But so far it is good news Praise God.

Enough about my report. Everyone else had better check back in and let us know how you all are doing. We care.

God bless everyone.

I guess that's the way it goes. Normally I run 8 open tabs in firefox to different boards. And depending on what might be going on at any one board, I might spend more time on one then the others. But I do believe that BTs is more of my #1 spot to find me at anymore.

Guess we all kinda find our favorite spot and hang around it more so then others. But it's still nice to hear that the old ones from TTV are still out there and helping others. Even if it's through others talking about seeing them here or there.

Haven't seen Shadow Thomas either for awhile.

Apparently Shadow doesn't like us anymore, he posts regularly at Worldstart message boards....guess he found his niche...oh well, such is the internet <_<

I know, I am bad. Yes it's true. I do spend 99.99% @ WorldStart. I still love everyone hear. Can't you feel the love ? :lol: I will pop in a little more often though. Hi tictoc5150. Hope you & everyone hear had a great holiday season. Jeff, are you keeping everyone hear in line ? I hope so Lol. :D

Hay, don't take any wooden nickels. Shadow. ;)

you remember when we were joking about getting sucked up into our comuters.

maybe it happened to thier brains have been taken over by M$ Nano Technology.

most likley they're just busy with real life.

ahhhwell. wish all is well for everyone. time to open up my bag of holding and pull out some more good chi to spread around.

Hi macmarauder,

Yes, I also don't like having Internet friends for the same reasons you mentioned. I also have not heard from chinawht. I have no idea what happened to her. I sent her e-mails and received no replies. She dropped off the face of the Earth.

I hope she comes back one day.

Yes I just sent her one too, and it bounced back. To her private email addy. I had another throwaway type one somewhere, don't remember where I have it written down. I guess I could try the one listed on the boards.

I am not giving up on her as dead. Maybe she just moved, she had been talking of that before she went to the hospital. So if she moved, she would close that isp mail addy, so all is not without hope.

To our friend Cris, if you are anywhere on the internet, send us a note here on the boards, or privately, that you are alive. We love you and miss you my friend.

God bless everyone.

I don't know thesidekickcat, Cris has been totally silent for months. This isn't like her. Even if she did move she wouldn't just stop talking to all of us, would she? It's the not knowing which really bugs me. I miss her a lot.

I know how you feel, hitest. I just don't want to give up hope yet that she is alive somewhere and we will have her back gabbing with us someday.

Maybe she just moved and doesn't have any internet access for whatever reason. She talked about that as a possible problem if she moved.

Just keep praying for her (and her hubby) to be healed and for her to be back on the boards, and gabbing to all of us via PMs.

I have heart flips everytime I get a PM on Leoville, before I find out it isn't her. I just so much want to hear from her and find out how she is doing.

I agree the not knowing is awful.

God bless everyone.

i hate that not knowing. i just want to beat it with a hammer.

i won't give up on her yet but it looks awfully grim. (que bad stuff music) "da da daaa"

I agree, it looks grim indeed especially when two of her private e-mail addresses bounced messages back to me.

what really makes me worried is how she was in her last two emails to me. she sounded so grim. she was really liking my jokes in her emails and said something like if she stoped laughing she might fade away. so i started sending her a joke of the week in her sence of humor. but that's when she stoped emailing back.

i'm sorry guys this thread was about robroy but i turned it into a where's chinawht thread. i usually don't pray becuase of my feelings and belifes towards religion but i'll pray for all our missing friends tonight just in case. ;)

at the end of the day just be thankfull that you don't have to house break this thing.

bigcat.jpg