Tulsa's 1957 Plymouth

Give Boyd Coddington 6 weeks and it will look better than ever. Put it on a tour for a year or two of auto events then bury it again with the same things it had back then. Beer, Oil, Gas, GPS navigation, and XM radio. Coat it and pack it better.

M

I think its cool that they preserved this vehicle in a "time capsule" however, it will be rusty, and who knows what happened down there for all these years. While she may be rusty, my question is, will this thing be able to be started? It is a collectors dream, and she will be able to be restored - Someone will get ahold opf her, and take good care of her - this car will be remembered :)

Brian

Read the article to the end to get the update on what they found.

The whole thing just reminds me of how angry I am that those &$#%%s eliminated the Plymouth brand. Oh, yeah, that helped Chrysler. "We don't need a lower priced line of cars." How's that workin' out for ya, Chrysler?

(Yeah, there are a kajillion other problems, but destroying a brand was idiotic.)

Hey...a couple of them cans of Schlitz looked intact!!

I say...lets crack them puppies open, fire up the old dog, and go cruisin the block for chicks!!

Hey...a couple of them cans of Schlitz looked intact!!

I say...lets crack them puppies open, fire up the old dog, and go cruisin the block for chicks!!

I dont think I want the chicks that thing would pick up :rolleyes:

Oh come on now.. I had one of those. The front seat fell through the floor when we were parked, watching the airplanes land. :wacko: Come to think of it, maybe you're right. Back then I drank POC

Mark