Happy New Year

Happy New year!

Wow...people are still here that I remember! I just remembered this place, I havn't checked in for over a year :( Just wanted to drop by and see who still posted here, and bookmark this site so I will check in once inna while :) Does mlegg still drop by?

Welcome back Nefrai, glad you remembered to come back.

I confess that I forget about going to some of my forums for weeks or months at a time, then on a slow night on my regular boards I finally remember I have other boards to check out. If they aren't doing much then I go lurk at some possible future boards just for fun.

Hope you find your way back here more often than in past.

This is still my favorite board to relax, destress, and to just have fun gabbing with board friends all over the world.

Pat

God bless everyone

Hiya Nefrai and welcome back! In the home stretch as far as College goes? Congrats! What an accomplishment! I'm proud of you. Sooooo, what do you want to be when you grow up? :)

Yes, Mlegg still haunts here, thank goodness! He's around here somewhere....

And yes, do bookmark BTs or put it in your Favorites so you don't dissapear on us again.

*joining Sultan with a hearty

"toga toga toga"*

Liz

Hiya Nefrai and welcome back! In the home stretch as far as College goes? Congrats! What an accomplishment! I'm proud of you. Sooooo, what do you want to be when you grow up? :)

Yes, Mlegg still haunts here, thank goodness! He's around here somewhere....

And yes, do bookmark BTs or put it in your Favorites so you don't dissapear on us again.

*joining Sultan with a hearty

"toga toga toga"*

Liz

Liz,

Which planet are the people in your sig from?