Custom Case Or Fix Old One?

ok here's the deal, i've got an HP Pavilion 750n and i'm wanting to sell it but it is missing the front bezel and top cover. it'll cost $30 to get a whole new case off eBay for $30 or i've got a nice custom case with a window and neon light inside that i paid $30 for a while ago for another project that i'm no longer need. i'm trying to decide whith way is going to help it sell for more, looking stock or looking like a custom.

here's a link the case that i have My Case

so what do you guys think? i'm leaning towards getting a new case like the old 1 myself.

yeah it looks like i'm gona just put the HP guts into the bare case with neon lights and and add an extra fan. it's missing the large plastic bezel on the front that covers everything and i'm jsut trying to sell it for as much as i can to help pay for another PC i'm building. so sine i have this extra nice looking case sitting around that's what i'm thinking of using instead of buying a new case for the HP. i'm gona try selling it on craigs list for a week with out doing anything to first. but if that doesn't work then i'm gona need a screw driver.

it's a mid size. i put it on craigs list and got 2 offers by the end of the day. 1 for $200 and 1 for $250. i emailed to accept the larger offer on friday but he still hasn't emailed back so i'm emailing the other guy now and telling him that he can have it for $225. if he says too high i'll just take his offer of $200 cause all i wanted was $150 for the way it was. which is great cause i spent around $320 to build my new computer so this helps pay for that.