k it only shows the ones i took to test, ummm i wwanna try in my sister laptop, HOW DO U HACK THE PASSWORD IT HAS AT STARTUP? because my dad has a password on my sisters laptop and he wont give it so how do u get it?

I'm thinking that your best bet is to 'fess to Dad, even though it likely isn't anything you did and not your fault, tell him those photos are important and that you're working on a solution. (you can even show him this thread!) Tell him one of the fixes is to try your Sister's laptop. If you're sincere in trying to fix the problem, he'll likely get you on Sis's machine. Good luck and hugs!

Liz

all of the sudden i cant see any pics just of the onces i currently took and there were over 200 pics, help me get them back or where did they go?
Edited by irregularjoe

Here's a hug from me too.... :wub:

I'm sorry the card isn't cooperating for you. Unfortunately things don't always go according to plan, especially it seems with ever increasingly complicated technology.

So if the pictures aren't recoverable, just accept that it was an accident, and tell Dad you are so sorry and that you did your best to find a solution to the problem. As for losing important pictures, your Dad should have backed them up before this, even transferred them to cds and/or flash drives from the computer after downloading them off the memory card, and never depending on just one thing to keep important stuff safe.

Take heart young one, most things aren't as big a catastrophe as they seem at the time.

Hugs to you. :wub::wub:

Pat

God bless everyone