Have A Look At My First Ever Avatar Folks

I posted this in the cafe last night, but decided to post a separate thread to brag on handplane's work for everyone to see it.

Quote from my cafe post last night:

"Hey look everybody!!! Look at my great avatar folks!!!

A handplane designer original!!!!

He made it for me about the time I had that bad fall, but because of my eyesight problems I didn't know, and was dreading trying to see how, what to do with it and so was postponing dealing with figuring it all out until after I got new glasses. But then he made it so easy for me today that I was able to put it up now without any problems and on first try!!! Now that's a first for me to get something right on first try!!!

God bless handplane for his kindness!!! And big hugs to him!!! :wub::wub:

I am grinning from ear to ear over finally having an avatar, especially a handplane original!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wait until hubby sees my neat new avatar!!! Yea Yea Yea!!! Wooohooo!!! Hooray I have a great avatar!!!

Thanks again handplane!!!! I really appreciate it. :wub:

P.S. Hubby just got home and I showed my fancy avatar to him and now he's grinning too, and said he really likes it too!!! He said it's a good match for Sidekickcat!!!"

End quote from cafe last night.

I am so happy about finally having an avatar that I even dreamed about it last night...ha ha!!! :rolleyes:

Really makes me feel like I'm finally a real visible person on the boards now with my very special avatar, designed just for me by handplane! Thanks handplane for making this old lady so happy!!! :wub:

Pat

God bless everyone

Thanks for all the nice comments folks.

And Bubba Bob that was sweet!!! I just never felt visible without an avatar, like everyone else had one except me it seemed, but now I do too....Yea!!! Thanks to handplane!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Am still getting used to it being there! I love it!!! :wub:

Pat

God bless everyone

Hi Pat,

It looks great. I don't think you could have gotten a better avatar. HP is one very talented guy. If I lived to 150 years old I don't think I could ever do something so neat as that.

Take care,

Pat :thumbsup:

I posted this in the cafe last night, but decided to post a separate thread to brag on handplane's work for everyone to see it.

Quote from my cafe post last night:

"Hey look everybody!!! Look at my great avatar folks!!!

A handplane designer original!!!!

He made it for me about the time I had that bad fall, but because of my eyesight problems I didn't know, and was dreading trying to see how, what to do with it and so was postponing dealing with figuring it all out until after I got new glasses. But then he made it so easy for me today that I was able to put it up now without any problems and on first try!!! Now that's a first for me to get something right on first try!!!

God bless handplane for his kindness!!! And big hugs to him!!! :wub::wub:

I am grinning from ear to ear over finally having an avatar, especially a handplane original!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wait until hubby sees my neat new avatar!!! Yea Yea Yea!!! Wooohooo!!! Hooray I have a great avatar!!!

Thanks again handplane!!!! I really appreciate it. :wub:

P.S. Hubby just got home and I showed my fancy avatar to him and now he's grinning too, and said he really likes it too!!! He said it's a good match for Sidekickcat!!!"

End quote from cafe last night.

I am so happy about finally having an avatar that I even dreamed about it last night...ha ha!!! :rolleyes:

Really makes me feel like I'm finally a real visible person on the boards now with my very special avatar, designed just for me by handplane! Thanks handplane for making this old lady so happy!!! :wub:

Pat

God bless everyone