Everything You Ever Need To Know About Steamhead

Well someone somewhere advised me to do this. So, let's get it on.

INTRODUCTION

So. How should one start this off? Usually it's with, "Hi my name is blah and I am blah years old and live in balahdy blah. I wanna be more creative than that though!

hmm...

uhm...

yeah anyway

Hi! My name is Michael and I am 15 years old and live in Abalama. (Yes....That's not a typo.)

I've lived in a quadrilllion different places and probably aint done moving yet. I got into computers around the age of 11 or so, ever since then I thought I knew a lot about them. Then I met Jeff. :mellow:

Anyway... I joined Geek U and after giving several teachers several headaches I became a trusted helper.

Then the BT god(dess?) promoted me here too! I've been lurking for a while now and thought I'd become more active recently. I even scored the chance to make the Word Association Thread Part Iv. ^.^

...is it sad if your proud of that? ... I dunno.

Anyway that's all i got in me right now, any questions I guess you could ask them here o.O ... guess I'll make the add reply somewhat useful in this thread. ^_^

Hey its Steam!!

Now everyone be nice to him and make sure you give the new guy plenty of wedgies. Also, even though Steam isn't a freshman in High School any more I still think we should show him the courtesy that he deserves which of course means he has to get stuffed in a locker a few times a day. :lol:

Hmm.. just thought of this, but we don't have any lockers in the BestTechie hallways... I'll get Matt right on that, he should have them installed in no time. :thumbsup:

B

Already working on it Jeff! The kind that don't open from the inside! :lol:

Anyway! Hey Steam! You're FINALLY getting into the swing of BT! I hope you become an active part of the community! The people here don't bite, hard. Watch out for Macmarauder's toys :blink: Gotta do more than HJT logs every once in a while! hehe :P:whistling:

Have fun Steamhead, and a belated welcome to BestTechie!

Matt

Hi Michael and glad to have you running amuck in places other than Hijack This! All work and no play makes for a dull boy, but play makes for some locker stuffing--Oh well. I've read your replies in the Hijack This area and I thank you for being so helpful to folks in trouble with their idiot boxes.

I see Matt doesn't have the lockers fully installed yet, so I'll push Michael into the pool at Whiskeyman's Bar :) Ahhhh, feels kinda good to be the pushER instead of the pushEE. Haven't done that since Robroy's birthday (ooops, I mean it was Bozodog!).

I'm not allowed to post in Hijack This Threads, so I hope you keep running amuck in the rest of the forum so we all can get to know you better!

Liz

yup still in high school. I'm going into 10th grade this august. I hope you make these "lockers" bigger than the ones at our school because if not you might have a hard time fittin me, ... or anybody else for that matter ... , in them.

not saying i'd want to be stuffed in them or anything ... just .. yeah ... :huh:

*cough* *pushed Liz to the pool and she joined with Matt* What What?? I didnt do it..... she trying to blame it on me! I was coughing! How could a cough push Liz?? OH SURE!! my huge puff of air can push her...... :P

Edited by DarkestDream

HEY! Wait a minute! I'm the one who's been watching the 'gators. Bad Blim!

Congrats Steam, I'll be sure to go past the lockers often and open them all up. I have a feeling there's more than you gonna get stuffed.

Hey Steamhead,

Nice to see you over here in Open Chat, man! Welcome!! Welcome!! :D

I guess no one told you that there are creatures lurking in the pool. :ph34r:

***hitest attempts to push robroy and bozodog into the pool,but, he trips and falls in****

sheesh ... I dunno what the point of stuffing me in the locker is gonna be if I can't even get outta the pool...

not that I'm complaining but...

Thanks fpr the welcomes! :D

*Steamhead continues on swimming. ... ...

you guys really need to look towards investing in some heated pools... :thumbsup:

Since I haven't said it yet, welcome to BT and congrats on the promotion :thumbsup:

Yall be nice to him.

He can't be too bad since he lives in one of the best states in the US :D

I saw a couple signs for Pell City a couple weeks ago when I was drivin through brimingham. How big is Pell, Steam?

Edited by Bubba Bob

Glad to see you posting here Steam, I'm thankful for you and all the people helping others in HJT stuff, but definitely you need to get away from all that once in awhile and just play. Hey it's ok to play at any age, just look at Liz and I goofing off whenever we can and dragging/pushing/pulling others along with us.

So Liz, when did the pool become the Whiskeyman's Bar pool??? Just because it's between the bar and the cafe doesn't mean it's the bar's pool!!! Though some of the bar patrons do seem to take unexpected swims late at night.

For who ever mentioned it, the pool is only heated during bad weather, and jucuzzi is only turned on when someone needs it. The 'gators have been tamed, but didn't someone move them to a basement tank early last winter?

Watch out for those donuts DD, they may be kind of stale, I can't remember the last time someone brought them in for us all. So here's some gingerbread cookies instead. I made them today, so fresh from the oven, still soft but will crinkle up fast. Don't sit on Honeybun, our mascot pup. She's kind of little and hides in the easy chairs. No need to sneak to get any cafe food either, it's free of cost and of calories too, also it's a wait on yourself buffet setup. This is an unusual type buffet where the BT members bring goodies in to share all their good cooking (or good buys) with everyone.

By the way shouldn't someone move that goat to graze on another part of the lawn? Not much left of the lawn, and the poor goat is now working on the hedge though that could be a good thing on second thought.

Doesn't Mac have dungeon lockers along with all the other strange stuff downstairs?

Now I am going to sit in the shade and have another cup of coffee, so I can watch all of you pool people splash around.

Pat

God bless everyone

SIGH!! *light blubs above head* *DD asked everyone in the pool to gather around serectly* *DD tells them what to do* *everyone got out of pool and serectly went behind Pat* NOW!!!!! *everyone silently grab Pat's Chair and lift up higher so he cant get off because it too high* *everyone going to pool, along with pat and his favorite chair* *all of us jumped with pat in the pool* Too bad pat, you soaked, glad you joined us :D

Pell City isn't a *big city* by no means. It's the biggest in it's county but it's nothing compared to most *big cities* anywhere else. The most popular thing in town here is the super wal-mart and surrounding area. It's growing though! When I moved here i was liek the only house for a mile .. but now there are neighbors on both sides. =\

Edited by Steamhead