MMMM been a long time, sorry about disappearing for a few months, i been busy with things for school and will graduate in next thrus. FINALLY! i cant believe it. what a great finally that all the school works is off my shoulder. Yes i know im going to college but college focus on your major, not general education. Anyway, im done with Yearbook, (im the Editor of the Yearbook) soo many staff to order them to do something, but that is done. whew and got a $1,500 scholarship from yearbook and planning to use that money on 15-in MacBook Pro with my parent support for more money, haha.

So i see some of you still around. mmmm i wonder is Chappy, Sultan, curling_steve, isteve, Keith, jeff and others i know from the TTV guys is still around.

I told my family that i want a mac, they was so surpised when they hear i want a mac. My father and my brother is so pro-win. im not against Win, but i like Mac for their modern, clean design and their softwares, im mostly use it for graphical and film editing. and MacBook is so light, i invited my friend to come over to my house, she flew from MAryland to California to see me and my prom date...... shhhhh. anyway, she bring her PowerBook (PowerPC G4, she got it before Mac Co switched to Intel processor in laptop). it look so clean and light, i was surpised, and it so DARN thin, very very thin, easily for me to slip it in my backpack or hide it somewhere before someone find it. haha.

So how you guys doing? what new with BT since Feb?

Hi DarkestDream,

Glad to see you posting again. I always knew you were yearbook editor material. Congradulations on your graduation. Will you be with us the rest of the summer. Will you be going to Harvard, Yale or MIT?

Please keep us posted.

Hi and Welcome back!!! Glad everything is working out for you, Now when your rich and famous, don't forget all your friends here :rolleyes:

I been busy with lots of things. and this week too. This thrus is my most wonderful surpising day, the Graduation. I will miss my real life friends. they been so awesome

BTW, if anyone of those who dont know me, im Deaf in real life. i made friends soooo easily than hearing people *hides from hearing people* hehe but honestly i do. im very completely open minded, very out-going, wild (dont ask why....), very friendly. but strangly when i first met them, they are afraid of me, dont know why.... maybe must be what of reaction i will react to to them or whatever....

I really have a BAD LUCK dfay yesterday. Im on my driving permit. my mom woke me up at 7:00 in the morning... not my time to wake up. but she need me to clean up the pond. So she handle me the key to the van to pull it out so i can take the presssure washer out. I got in the van, put the key and started it. then put it on N, im not here to waste gas. then i released the parking brake while i put on brake. then i let go of the brake but it not moving.... darn. so i decided to put on R, Let anyone know, im not fully awake. It was on D while i thought i put on R, then i look back while trying to pull out but i noticed i was moving.... forward.... EKK. so i turned my head and try to slam on the brake but a wrong brake.... i hit the gas and RAMMED the metal shelve and the wall..... then i was still putting on gas because i was in shocked then after a few sec, i put on the brake and back up a little. My mom come out anbd you should see her face, she look pissed. haha. but surpisely, it didnt crushed the front, just a strach with a very very very small dent. but you should see the wall, the shelve was pushed in the wall and made a hold but luckly there a studs that prevent that. then i went to get the ladder to cut the patio roof, there is a climber plants that need to be tirmmed. so i set the ladder, then i walk up, the ladder moved then i grabbed the patio roof and hanging there. then my mom grabbed me then i let go. NOT MY DAY..... Then i got to the patio roof safely and go trimming the plant then i slipped through the roof but good thing it not bigg enough to let me go through. my mom was standing there laughing after i have those bad lucks.

I have to cough up $2,000 bucks for the repairs for the van and the wall. i told her that im finally graduating and deserved to have that scholarship, i work so hard for it and need it for college. Im not going to find a cheap-o laptop. i need MacBook Pro because im a photographical materials guy and need the memory to store those data. and i like Mac, they keep coming up with new idea trying to be safe with things. The came up with MagLock power which it so awesome if you tripped the cord, the MagLock cord will safely unplugged it because the connection between Mac and the power is magnetic, so it been redesigned to help but i love those glowing lights around the adapter, it so awesome. and Mac have a cleanest design ever, they keep things stay modern and clean. And the UIs in Mac is very nice. That reason why i like Mac, they just modern and clean with many feature that will help you to be so zen.....

Anyway i been busy with things. so now i have to go to get busy with graduation hahaha.

I been busy with lots of things. and this week too. This thrus is my most wonderful surpising day, the Graduation. I will miss my real life friends. they been so awesome.

Anyway i been busy with things. so now i have to go to get busy with graduation hahaha.

Hello again, my friend. That was certainly an eventful day!!!

I am sure glad that you weren't injured.

Please post back after graduation day and let us know how it went.

mmmm i wonder will someone run BUCK NAKED in my graduation.. that will be interesting...

It happens during the fire alarms. someone pull a prank on fire alarm and forced all of us to go the field. then someone made a dare on one guy to be running naked, not even one fabric on him. So he did run naked but he should know to get a getaway because the field we in have fence all around with two gate. the whole school saw him and he trying to get through the gate, while running to the gate naked, he running toward the special needs group and they all saw him naked. After the streaker got caught before he escape, the MORONIC security covered his head, not his private..... we all still can see his private dinging in the air. After that happens, one of the special need boy went to the teacher and said, "There is a bush on his pee pee." it so funny to hear that.

So my first period teacher give advice, "If you want to running naked, dont go in closed area like our field..... ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAN!!!!" good advice....