Windows Too Big

Well, I was messing with my display settings, and I accidentialy set the screen resolution to 640x480 -_- Well now, I can't change it back. When I go into the display settings area, the buttons for "apply" and "ok" are too low on the screen (even with the task bar pushed to the side). I can't drag the window up an farther to reach the buttons. I'd take a screen shot to tell you what I mean, but I don't know how to take a screen shot yet.... Also, the highest available setting is 800x600. Is there a way to up that? Of course, I need to be able to get to the buttons to change it..

Thanks,

Matt

Edit: ok I fixed it back to 800x600 by blindly tabbing to the button. But there's gotta be a better way to do that. lol Anyway, windows are still very large. Rather than changing the screen resolution (cause my monitor is tiny) is there a way to just make windows not so long toward the bottom? LOL I know this seems like an odd question, but I may have to go back to gnome otherwise.

Thanks again all :wub:

Hey Matt,

I'm assuming you tried to change your Screen Resolution? Maybe try holding your alt key down then clicking with your mouse button, that'll allow you to move the window a bit so you can hit apply to make your screen resolution changes take effect.