okay then.......

I get bored a lot whenever im online and I have nothing to do.

My only friend in the neighboorhood is almost never home.

And my Mom doesnt allow me to go outside unless she is home, and she doesnt get home until about 5:00

and sometimes later. (allthough that is not as much of an issue now that the sun stays up later).

And on the weekends im at a different house and i have no friendsthere, guess because i dont go outside much there.......................

And i get bored of video games usially about only half an hour into them.

So now the main reason of starting this thread: does anyone know of a cool website that is ok for a 13 yearold kid.

ty

-j0e

These may sound boring to you but I too get bored and I sometimes go to these sites and just read & learn about new stuff...

How Stuff Works, Ya get Read & See how alot of things work and you can search for something if you have an interest in finding out what makes it work...

Also I go to Wikipedia if I heard about or saw something on TV that caught my eye and read up on it if it happens to be there...

I also check this one out once in awhile if I need a Reference Dictionary or other materials... RefDesk...

I know it may sound like School work but when there's something you would just like to know about it can also be fun... :D

Everyone has given great ideas for your time on-line. I find myself in the same position too often. My answer is GOOGLE. I just think of something I want to know about, learn about or just something that popped into my mind. When I do that I end up chasing links for hours.

Have you considered trying to learn a program? There are so many free ones out there that would increase your computer skills.

If you like pictures.... try out PhotoStory3 and LightArtist Both are simple to use and quite fun.

oh hey, i found another cool place on a dollar bill.it is www.wheresgeorge.com , its not something you can sit there and do for hours, but it is fun to track the dollar.

basically you just type in information about a dollar bill, and see where it has been, or start the tracking thing. if you are4 starting the tracking thing, then you write down, "www.wheresgeorge.com" on the bill, and hopefuly someone will go online and put inb the information. :thumbsup: