Lots Of Trojans[INACTIVE]

My virus scan said that i had 45 trojans. The sound on my computer has stopped working and firefox no longer opens when i click the icon, and my comp is very slow, pleaseeee help. Here is my hijack this log.

Thanks

boorndon

My virus scanLogfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

Scan saved at 8:42:15 PM, on 5/11/2006

Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Unable to get Internet Explorer version!

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe

C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\mcshield.exe

C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\vstskmgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE

C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe

C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe

C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe

C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe

C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe

C:\Program Files\Linksys\WMP11 Config Utility\WMP11Cfg.exe

C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\iexplore.exe

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\WINWORD.EXE

C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.yahoo.com/

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [shStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mixghost] C:\ACS495\MixGhost.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl

O4 - Global Startup: EnabCDPT.lnk = C:\Program Files\QI\DVD Player\EnabCDPT.exe

O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE

O4 - Global Startup: Wireless PCI Card Config Utility.lnk = ?

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\npjpi142_05.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\npjpi142_05.dll

O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll

O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe

O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\mcshield.exe

O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\vstskmgr.exe

O23 - Service: YJWXLR - Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com - C:\DOCUME~1\Brandon\LOCALS~1\Temp\YJWXLR.exe

Hi boorndon! Welcome to Besttechie ;)

You may wish to print out these directions for use if/when you cannot access this page.

Next, download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
    Under Main choose: Select All
    Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox browser

• Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

If you use Opera browser

• Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

Please go HERE to run Panda's ActiveScan

• Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
  • A new window will open...click the Check Now button
  • Enter your Country
  • Enter your State/Province
  • Enter your e-mail address and click send
  • Select either Home User or Company
  • Click the big Scan Now button
  • If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
  • It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
  • When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
  • When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report

So, post back with a new HiJackThis log and the ActiveScan report.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...