theres this song i like on this game, but cant find anywhere, except for the .mus file on the folders and stuff and i want to know a way to convert it into mp3

By the what is the name of the song?

If you dont know who the rapper is then dont talk.

Biggie Smallz = Notorious B.I.G, who died in 1997 (I think).

I know most of yall don't like rap, but damn, at least have some respect for the people who passed away..

To the OP:

I'm guessing your playing Getting Up (mark echo)..hows the game? I heard it was good..

Edited by Martint

I know most of yall don't like rap, but damn, at least have some respect for the people who passed away..

To the OP:

I'm guessing your playing Getting Up (mark echo)..hows the game? I heard it was good..

Why should I respect a worthless drug dealing ex-con turned rapper that was considered a suspect in the murder of another rapper. I have no respect for that type of trash. Just because they are popular with some people doesn't make them great. He chose his life and death. That boy had a good mother who provided him with a good life and he chose to go down a bad path. :angry2:

To the OP:

Why should I respect a worthless drug dealing ex-con turned rapper that was considered a suspect in the murder of another rapper. I have no respect for that type of trash. Just because they are popular with some people doesn't make them great. He chose his life and death. That boy had a good mother who provided him with a good life and he chose to go down a bad path. :angry2:

You should keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

To the OP:

You should keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Who you talking to?

The Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls.

Early Life

Christopher Wallace was born in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, New York. His father left the family shortly after his birth, and his mother, Voletta, worked as a schoolteacher. Despite claims he would later make in songs, his mother provided him with a comfortable life, and he was a straight-A student. However, he eventually dropped out of school to sell drugs.

Wallace, who originally didn't stray much farther than his Brooklyn neighborhood to sell drugs, began to traffic drugs to Virginia and Maryland where it was sold at a higher price. He was eventually busted, and served 10 months in jail. Shortly after he was released, he had his first child, T'Yanna.

With a baby on the way, Wallace decided to start rapping. He developed into a talented lyricist, recording a demo tape with local performer Mr. Cee, who was the DJ for Brooklyn MC Big Daddy Kane. This tape reached The Source magazine and they co-signed Biggie in their "Unsigned Hype" column, which is dedicated to aspiring rappers.

East Coast West Coast Feud

Although Ready to Die made Wallace a star, he is most famed for his involvement in rap's infamous feud between the East and West Coast scenes. Before Ready to Die was released, he began to associate with rap superstar Tupac Shakur, a New York native who moved to Baltimore and later Los Angeles. The two recorded a number of songs together, and Wallace even performed alongside Shakur in a now-famous Madison Square Garden freestyle in 1994. However, their friendship ended when Shakur was shot in November of that year and suspected Wallace and Combs of ordering it. Shakur subsequently joined Death Row Records after his release from prison in late 1995. Death Row Records and Bad Boy Entertainment were the two most successful labels of the 1990s, and with the two biggest stars in rap now associated with different labels, the feud escalated. When Shakur was killed in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas, rumors of Wallace's possible involvement in the murder cropped up almost immediately. He denied the allegations. Also around this time, he was involved in a car accident that shattered his leg and would force him to use a cane for the rest of his life