Does anyone have a resume outline for MS Word? Like a template, I made a few but they all suck, can anyone help me out please.

P.S. I use Corel wordPerfect and am not use to MS Word thats why I ask.

Did you look at the built in templates? File/New and select one. You may also find some at MS Office update site.

heres my problem, When I write something till the end of the line the next line wont move, I can space it if I indent that moves the whole paragraph.

its really annoying when you have a line down the middle and just want text on that one side of the line, any suggestions?

if you want a decent application, that allows you make or use templates, I would recommend Open Office, It's free and can save your work in most MS file types. Plus it comes with the ability to download specific templates from their site. It may be a little bulky for disk space usage, but it's worth it IMHO.

I use it for all my Business forms, letters, etc...

I have open office 1.1.5 and like it nice and easy to use but when I save the file as a ms word and try to open it in MS word it looks all messed up everthing is scattered all over the place.

I normaly use corel's work perfect (I love that program) but samething happens when u save it as a word file and open it using word looks all messed scattered all over the place.

BUT THIS is what I want to do I put something liek Career Objectives and want the bullet point a few spaces after that but when I click bullet point it puts the bullet b4 career obj.. not after it and it wont let me move the bullet point??