Music You Love!

Found this sweet site; not sure how long its been around, so you may already know about it. Its called Pandora. The idea works like this: Once you have an account, you tell it artists/songs you like. It will create a full-fledged radio station streaming songs by the artists you said you like AND Artists its finds is similar to your likings. If you it plays a song/artist you don't like, just tell it, and You'll never hear it again. I find it very cool, and love having my own personalized radio station! :D

Very Cool!

oh man, flippin' sweet.

Unfortunately they have no Pagan's Mind. They've got Rush and Queensryche though. :thumbsup:

I wish they had something like a satelite system that did the same thing for your car. XM and Sirius just aren't what I want. They categories are far too broad.

Edited by Honda_Boy

Yup, VERY cool so far.

First artist I entered they played a song I didn't have, and I thought I had everything! Cool.

Site needs some work to make it easier to figure out what steps are required. It's working as you said, but I think I got there by chance. :)

Edited by JDoors