An Art Linkletter Moment...

Last Saturday we took my oldest daughter...four of her best friends..and her younger sister to the Santa Monica Pier for her 12th birthday party...The pier has a small amusement park with all the popular/standard fair rides and a carney alley...

It was a sunny.. about 65 degrees and a nice day to be at the beach so it was pretty busy...lot's of young families and kids running about to a fro...i did the circuit of rides three or four times with our kids before i got parental and decided to stop trying to keep up with a bunch of high amped 12 y/o girls and just keep an eye on them as they got on and off the rides...

one of their favorites was a thing called the dragon...a pendulum thing that swings back and forth higher and higher..lots of screaming kids during and after the ride...

so i'm waiting for the girls at the exit and there's this little boy..may 5 or 6 years old is just laughing and giggling uncontrolably getting off the ride..

..his mother..who was standing next to me laughed and said to her son.."boy...i guess you had fun on that ride..huh!?"

to which he replied in a loud almost proud voice...

"...ya...and it made my privates feel funny too!"

..i will never forget the look on that poor moms face.. :blush::whistling::poster_oops: