I'm looking for software that will burn me DVD's complete with title screen + scene selection, so i can take all of my video clips and combine them into a nice functional DVD.

Thanks!

:D

Have you tried dvdshrink or dvd decrypter

Sceeter32

here is a website that specializes in that. even tells you how to set things up.

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1635

if your wanting professional type dvd's that are home made, then be prepared to but out some money for the software. it isn't cheap adn as far as I know there are no free versions. even the trial versions are going to be extremely limited or place watermarks on your videos.

Like Dragon said, it isn't cheap...I usually don't recommend any windows software since I'm usually a bit out of touch being a linux user but about the only time I boot to windows seems to be for using Nero. I'm not sure what kind of files you'll be using as raw material but so far, anything that I've wanted to make into a dvd, nero has converted to mpeg....worth the money IMO