Banned From A Board And I Didn't Do Nothing Wrong

i use to visit a photoshop board allot well i decided i liked it allot so i go to join and it says I'm not allowed to join,so i email the admin about this and i don't get an email back so i go to the board again today and I'm not allowed to go to there site?.i haven't broken any of there rules i haven't even joined them or nothing just viewed and read there tutorials on photo shop. i don't understand why they would do this when i haven't done anything

has this ever happen to you before

PS i though i would just share my story with someone

There are some sites out there that are a closed family.

Yes I know of a couple that you cannot join. One doesn't even give you an option to. You have to know a member to get in.

There are some sites out there that are a closed family.

Yes I know of a couple that you cannot join. One doesn't even give you an option to. You have to know a member to get in.

That is deffinitely a true point. The admin may have also banned a range of ip's from one ISP and

you may have unfortunately been caught in the range because someone else was needlessly breaking rules.

After you register, and then come to the page that says you have to be registered to use the forums. Just go down and put in your username and password in there (same page). Then you can get in. I just did it and it worked for me.

Now to see what forum I just joined.....LOL

Edited by JSKY
handplane, those are great.

Someone should pin those. Is it possible to pin just handplane's message with

all of those sites, as a reference?

Agreed! I'm too much of a Dummy to attempt Photoshop, but if Barb and Gamesfreak like those links, and knowing how talented Handplane is, this is a keeper.

Liz

Sitting on a telephone wire :D Considering I just learned how to put pictures on Photobucket (thanks Handplane and Bozodog), methinks Photoshop is a long way off!

Thanks for the compliment :wub: Looks like Cookie could use a double cheeseburger, though

Liz

handplane, those are great.

Someone should pin those. Is it possible to pin just handplane's message with

all of those sites, as a reference?

Agreed! I'm too much of a Dummy to attempt Photoshop, but if Barb and Gamesfreak like those links, and knowing how talented Handplane is, this is a keeper.

Liz

Hey Liz:

Here is a good site you can make your own sigs. Trust me, if I can do it anyone can. I just found this the other day.

CoolText

Try it. Play around with it. Photoshop, I'm still trying to figure it out. I got Paintshop Pro 8, so I'd like to see as many tutorials as I can find. I'm trying to learn how to use it. I'm one that needs " show and tell" :lol:

Like Mac says, you are no dummy. A dummy does not ask questions. Don't sell yourself short. We are all learning to some degree.

Have fun

methinks Photoshop is a long way off!

Liz,

When you ready to take on Photoshop, I'm here for you.

We can learn together.

As bar said:

We are all learning to some degree.

That is so true.

I learn something new everyday, computer wise or in my Woodworking Shop.

Will stop doing either, whever I quit learning.

Hope that's a long way off.