What Did You Get?

Hey all, if you're anything like me, I usually get myself a better present than anyone else gets me.

In fact I usually spend more on myself during the holidays than everyone I buy for combined...lol...That's not to say I'm a cheap b@$t@rd though. :lol:

Just wondering what y'all bought for yourself....

I actually got myself a couple things this year, 1) being a new set of Logitech speakers for my PC and....

jacob_tribal_back.jpg

sorry if big tattoos freak anyone out. :D

I bought the Counter-Strike Anthology and then yesterday I bought my Girlfriend's PC. $100 got me an Athlon XP 2600+ with 512MB PC2100, 80GB HDD, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, 17 Inch Flat Screen CRT, speakers, keyboard, mouse (don't use cause I have a Logitech MX510 to use) Integrated audio and video which I immediately replaced with a GeForce 2 MX400 and a Soundblaster Live! 5.1. Only prob I see is.......it's a Compaq and the VIA chipset is a KM266 thus I can't fully utilize 333mhz fsb and pc2700 ram. Good deal for $100 though.

Hope it a clean neddle!!!

Heh, I don't think I've ever been in a tattoo shop that didn't use either disposable (sterile) needles or sterilize their re-usable needles with an autoclave. :)

My artist is very professional and only wants his art to be the best...That is not accomplished by infecting someone.

This is far from my first tattoo (have 7 others prior to this) and have never once gotten an infection...There still seems to be quite a stigma about tattooing but most artists (unfortunately, not all) want you to be happy with your form of self-expression while showing off their skills as an artist...That's best done in a super clean environment with sterilized equipment. :thumbsup:

EDIT: cool sig pic, handplane :)

Edited by tictoc5150

I got my ear pierced 25 years ago when nobody but Willie Nelson and Rock Stars had them. My first tattoo was 20 years ago and everyone I knew was shocked. Now my older brother has his ear pierced and more tattoos than I do. I think everyone should have at least one.

As for what i got....last year it was a drum set (finally,at age 50) and this year it was a full-sized keyboard. Sams club had a trip to Vegas to see Jimmy Buffet with backstage pass,etc,for 5. I think the price was 30K but I talked myself out of that.

I haven't done the golf clubs in the trunk/country station on the radio thing yet and never will. When I get too old to ROCK they can just bury me where I fall.

Owwwwieeee, TicToc! Nice tribute to the little guy!

Lets see, I got cookie sheets for Hubby, chocolate covered cherries for Hubby, replacement outdoor Christmas Lights for Hubby (Swag lights, been looking for them for the past 3 years!) cashews for Hubby, OK, those were really for me...but.... :D

When you've been married as long as I have, you just buy your partner things for the house! (and chocolate covered cherries and cashews ;) )

Liz