Bush's Crimes Agaisnt The Usa.

Are you worried about bush's wiretapping being ignored?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried about bush's wiretapping being ignored?

• Yes
    • No

Is anyone else worried that this scandal of bush wiretapping without warrants will just go ignored? I read in the news today that the LEAKS are being investigated! The leaks! Forget about bush VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION, a IMPEACHABLE offense, we have to worry about the damn leaks? If bush is not impeached I absolutely give up on America.

Uhhh, excuse me. Take your politics to the accepted place. "OPEN CHAT" is not one of them.

well, bog, some of us cant wait, he just want to blurt it out ;)

but let save it for politic forum, k guys?

As I understand it folks at some point there will be a political forum where you can opt in on a sign-up basis. The forum isn't in place yet. Let's be civil and not flame each other today.

So far, so good. :D

Is anyone else worried that this scandal of bush wiretapping without warrants will just go ignored? I read in the news today that the LEAKS are being investigated! The leaks! Forget about bush VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION, a IMPEACHABLE offense, we have to worry about the damn leaks? If bush is not impeached I absolutely give up on America.

I'm with you DucoNihilum.

Hope you can read this before it's censored.

Happy New Year.

I hate to tell you this but america has been doing this for years bush is just the first to admit it.

I hate to tell you this but america has been doing this for years bush is just the first to admit it.

not the america, the government is doing it, if you said America which mean the people is doing this.

if you want something to worry about, SSA and IRS have more info on you then you care to know about. this has been going on for many, many years. also, ask yourself why the New York Times held this info for a year before saying anything about it. waitng for just the right moment. now that's what I call a conspiracy. I worry about this incident just about as much as I worry about what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow morning. do we consider ourselves so important that uncle sam is gonna send the men in the black suits to annihlate us?

the point is that we are losing the bill of right. Democracy is no longer apply to America now

Americans have been saying that since the Constitution was adopted. The US is perpetually on the verge of tyranny. It's one of our cultural neuroses.

the point is that we are losing the bill of right. Democracy is no longer apply to America now

Americans have been saying that since the Constitution was adopted. The US is perpetually on the verge of tyranny. It's one of our cultural neuroses.

LOL.

OK. We won't worry about it then.

Pass the Xanax plaese.

Yes,I think a political comment area should be added to the forum.

This is a Brave New World we live in with the advent of the Internet.

It is bigger than the availability of printed books or theses being nailed to church doors or newspapers or radio & TV.

For the first time in human history there is instant access to information & philosophical thought worldwide.

This forum is popular & will get bigger as time goes by.

Having a political comment area would be a good thing.

Just my opinion. :thumbsup:

Dont forget that US is about to control the internet more. to enforce something that is really stupid. Remember what happen in China could happen in here

my US Gov. control the internet. now that'll never happen.

as to the first question. this is totally nothing new, it's been going on since at the very least the jay Hoover years. you all know i'm no Bush supporter but i kinda like what he did this time. it brings it out into the open more than it's ever been before. besides trust me, there's far easier ways to get lots of info on people than going after these records.

Dont forget that US is about to control the internet more. to enforce something that is really stupid. Remember what happen in China could happen in here

my US Gov. control the internet. now that'll never happen.

as to the first question. this is totally nothing new, it's been going on since at the very least the jay Hoover years. you all know i'm no Bush supporter but i kinda like what he did this time. it brings it out into the open more than it's ever been before. besides trust me, there's far easier ways to get lots of info on people than going after these records.

What about privacy.... some people is very private like me. i like to have privacy but Bush already violated that.

Yes, we will have a politics & Religion Forum in the very near future!

It's a big move really and takes some close consideration on how relaxed the rules are going to be, so thats the reason for the delay. That and it will be setup as a Private forum where you need to apply to post to (not every post), so making sure the permission mask works as planned also takes some time. We have a Mod Meeting coming up very shortly (this week), and this will be brought up and finalized then.

Until then I ask that we keep "P & R" topics out of the forums, many members do not appreciate them. The fact that the new forum will have to be semi-hidden reflects the animosity that many members hold towards such topics, so allowing one to continue in Open Chat just doesn't make sense really.

Even tho this is well behaved and a valid topic, I'm going to lock it until the new forum is open and then I'll re-open it in there. I hope you folks understand this move, I know it's all a bit confusing yet but I promise we'll have it all sorted out soon.

Thanx for your anticipated cooperation!