Thead Locked?

Wrong.

Being the OP, I should know.

The intent was to share MY views, not piss off you.

They call it having an opinion.

Anyway, it's old news now.

You are fooling yourself. Posting blatently idealogical content in an open forum, you are bound to piss someone off. That is why you were censored.

So here are the possibilities:

1) You were, and you just lied.

2) You are so dim, that you didn't realize what you were doing. (I have read your posts, and I don't think you are.)

3) You expected everyone here to agree, laugh, and move on.

As pointed out, there are plenty of places on the net to post this kind of content.

Bh

Hi Joe,

I would also like to offer my apologies for reacting too quickly with my comments regarding this political issue.

I'm looking forward to the new political forum starting up.

Brian Holiday, good to see you back here again. The Admin team is here to listen to your concerns.

Brian Holiday, good to see you back here again. The Admin team is here to listen to your concerns.

I don't think there will be any more politics or religion here, his locked thread states that at the end (from BT)

I for one, plan to let it die.

It is good to be back, but I don't think I am going to be able to spend a lot of time here. My new job is going to be demanding for a while.

BH

Wrong.

You are fooling yourself. Posting blatently idealogical content in an open forum, you are bound to piss someone off. That is why you were censored.

2) You are so dim, that you didn't realize what you were doing. (I have read your posts, and I don't think you are.)

As pointed out, there are plenty of places on the net to post this kind of content.

Bh

OK,

This is exactly why that image was removed, this is treading too close to flame war, so I am going to ask politely that this part of the discussion comes to an end.

Brian, I understand your viewpoint,

And Irregularjoe, I understand your viewpoint,

So I ask a simple request that this bantering end. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and we are not going to shut that down. However, when it comes to this type of arguement it does nothing but cause more flaming and no one gets anywhere with their information.

Thank You.

I don't think there will be any more politics or religion here, his locked thread states that at the end (from BT)

I for one, plan to let it die.

It is good to be back, but I don't think I am going to be able to spend a lot of time here. My new job is going to be demanding for a while.

BH

hi BH,

Actually we are in the process of starting a new section to the forum specifically designed for political and religious topics.

As Macmarauder pointed out, this has brought to our attention the need for an area for those who wish to discuss these types of issues, and we are currently working on a forum format that will allow those folks a private arena in which to do this.

We will be announcing the opening of this area soon, and it will be available to ONLY those who wish to join those discussions.

Wrong.

Bh

OK,

This is exactly why that image was removed, this is treading too close to flame war, so I am going to ask politely that this part of the discussion comes to an end.

Brian, I understand your viewpoint,

And Irregularjoe, I understand your viewpoint,

So I ask a simple request that this bantering end. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and we are not going to shut that down. However, when it comes to this type of arguement it does nothing but cause more flaming and no one gets anywhere with their information.

Thank You.

It was ended as far as I'm concerned.

But there's always seems to be a late comer with bad manners to try to stir it up again before they know the facts.

Such is life I guess.

Case closed.

Hi Joe and Brian,

In my opinion I think it is best if we let this issue drop. You have both expressed your opinions very well. However, yesterday an Admin (Dragon) asked both of you to refrain from verbal sparring. I understand the need to get the last word in a debate, but, this is heading towards fighting.

Gentlemen, please, let us stop this.

Thank you:-)

Actually, I think its time to close this one up.

As stated, we are in the process of setting up a PRIVATE forum for these types of subjects, where opinions will be allowed to be expressed, but not to the detriment of other members. Issues will be allowed to be openly discussed, views stated, and in many cases, you'l be allowed to get away with a bit more there than you can here, but ONLY if the posts don't start attacking members.

We'll explain more of the rules this new board will have shortly, this is an issue we need to have hammered out completely before it's launched, therefore its taking longer to get it launched than usual....be patient please.

Thx for your understanding!