Thesidekickcat

Howdy,

I wanted to let you know I made the leap and you saved my life!!! Literally you saved my life, I was close to the end and you brought me peace, warmth and comfort...

You didn't only save my life but what you did/showed me to do saved my family as well and we are growing stronger everyday...

I owe you my life my friend and will always owe debt to you....

Thank you and God Bless

Steve

Wow...

Whatever you did Pat, Good Job!

TK is an old friend of mine, and I had no idea that things were not going so well for him, but I sure am glad that you were able to turn things around for him & his family.

Steve

Hey buddy, sure glad to hear that things are better, whatever the problem was. Its scary to read this post and know that you were close to something unthinkable my friend, I am soooo grateful that Pat was able to help you.

Stay Well!

TK, I am so glad you are ok, and that you made that leap of Faith. Praise God!!!

I was just the messenger that gave you the Good News you yearned for, my friend!

As for owing any debts to me, no way. Just pass that info on to other hurting people. That is what we are supposed to do in this life, just tell others the Good News!!!

Now if you need any more info just PM me. OK?

Take care my friend.

We are still praying for you and your family too.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Thank you Chappy and Thesidekickcat

I never thought I would be the one almost ready to give up, it isn't me, but the pain was unbearable. Yes Pat is a hero and saved me, they seen the PM and told me about Jesus and how and what to do to accept him into my life. I was on the edge of taking my life, I had lost my family wife and kids for a while and was sooo alone and sad. I do not want anyone else to type a reply in this thread, I did not make it for pity but I made it so everyone could see that Pat is a hero.

Pat if you ever wondered why you were put on this Earth, I believe it was to save a life and a family as well, my life and my family. I don't know if you ever did this before, but I hope you feel good about yourself...

I hope one day I can do the same as you and save a troubled soul for it must feel overwhelming to do so.

Praise the Lord, he truly is amazing and has the power to clean a soul and make it feel at peace and wonderful again...

I promised him I would read 1 page a day out of the Bible for the rest of my life, so far I broke that promise for I am reading 10 to 15 pages a day. ;)

I love you Pat for what you did and will always thank you in my prayers at night.

I still have a ways to go but now know I have a friend that is always there for me to help me through the rough times, good times and bad times...

Thank you again and God Bless everyone!

P.S

Thank you for the warm words Chappy, I love these boards and everyone on here!!

Steve

Edited by Chappy
I do not want anyone else to type a reply in this thread, I did not make it for pity but I made it so everyone could see that Pat is a hero.

Your wish is my command TK, stay well my friend!

Pat, I know you'll want to chat more with TK, but I'm locking this as he wishes so PM him please. Thanks again, you're the Greatest!!

This topic has been reopened only on Pat's (thesidekickcat) request, so she may post one more reply.

PLEASE, everyone else respect TK's wish that nobody else post to this thread, and it will be locked once more upon Pat's post.

Thank You!

Thank you Chappy and Thesidekickcat

I never thought I would be the one almost ready to give up, it isn't me, but the pain was unbearable. Yes Pat is a hero and saved me, they seen the PM and told me about Jesus and how and what to do to accept him into my life. I was on the edge of taking my life, I had lost my family wife and kids for a while and was sooo alone and sad. I do not want anyone else to type a reply in this thread, I did not make it for pity but I made it so everyone could see that Pat is a hero.

Pat if you ever wondered why you were put on this Earth, I believe it was to save a life and a family as well, my life and my family. I don't know if you ever did this before, but I hope you feel good about yourself...

I hope one day I can do the same as you and save a troubled soul for it must feel overwhelming to do so.

Praise the Lord, he truly is amazing and has the power to clean a soul and make it feel at peace and wonderful again...

I promised him I would read 1 page a day out of the Bible for the rest of my life, so far I broke that promise for I am reading 10 to 15 pages a day. ;)

I love you Pat for what you did and will always thank you in my prayers at night.

I still have a ways to go but now know I have a friend that is always there for me to help me through the rough times, good times and bad times...

Thank you again and God Bless everyone!

P.S

Thank you for the warm words Chappy, I love these boards and everyone on here!!

Steve

I wept for joy when I saw TK's post that night, but didn't have time to answer it then, and then found it closed when I came back the next day. I asked Chappy if he would reopen this thread so that I could add one post to it to say a couple of things for the record on this public thread, then of course TK we can continue to PM (when I get mine cleared out a bit so not hitting the maximum 30 level.) Thanks so much Chappy for granting me this favor! :thumbsup:

I just wanted to clarify to TK and to anyone else reading the thread, that I only threw him a Lifeline to Jesus, that TK decided to reach out for that Lifeline, and most important it was Jesus who did the rescue work and deserves all the glory not me. That is something so important to me as a Christian to not take what rightfully belongs to Jesus. I only pointed Steve in the right direction to find what he was looking for, Jesus! And Praise God, that is what happened!!!

I am so pleased to see that you are on a new path with Jesus now Steve, I truly appreciate your thanks, but sure do blush at being called a hero. :blush: I don't see me that way at all. :blush: I only see Jesus as the big Hero here. I just want to say let's give Jesus all the Glory for what He has done for you.

I am glad to have been of help to you in your quest for finding Jesus. I am really glad He has turned your life around, but only want Jesus to get the Glory for it, not me. I just did what any friend would do for a hurting friend, send TK the best help possible which was a Lifeline to Jesus. I hope Steve that someday you can pass on the same Lifeline to Jesus to someone else that is hurting.

I love you my friend TK/Steve, and now my brother in Christ Jesus. May God bless you and your family, providing for all your needs, answering all your prayers, and healing you all of all the turmoil and troubles you have gone through, bringing you all comfort and peace and joy!!!

Chappy ended his PM to me, telling me he was reopening this thread temporarily, by saying something that is so true of this great board family.

"This really cements what we talk about here so often, that we're a tight-knit community and that we really do care for each other, and are here to help in any way we can." Dave.

And I have said many times we are family!!! Now we know that touches our real world too!!! :thumbsup:

I love you all. :wub:

Pat.

God bless everyone.