Welcome To Animal, Aaron, Keith, Lukofearl, Spencerbryngelson, Sbryngelson

Welcome to these new members, also to all who we have missed out saying welcome to. So sorry that we haven't been welcoming everyone.

We are glad you are all here, and hope you will like these boards. We think these are the best boards around for fun, help, peacefulness, friendliness, and a welcome respite from the world's stresses, and for helping each other cope with the world's problems, just an all around great place to hang out with friends.

Check out the various sections, lots of us like Open Chat here with it's great spots to eat, drink and to just gab. Of course there are Tech help sections too...somewhere around here. :rolleyes:

To find new threads each day after you log in, go up to View New Posts at top right of page, next to My Controls, that brings up pages of all the current threads, and just click on the tiny red square to left of thread to have it open to ones you haven't read. Easier than plowing through all the sections each day. So enjoy. Join in anywhere you want to add your 2 cents worth. We are always glad to hear what others have to say.

Flash news info to all who didn't know this:

I have been looking at the bottom of the main index for new people when I remember to do so, but sometimes people sign up fast, so I miss the ones signing between the one I first saw and current one. So I just found a great new, to me anyhow, way to see who is new. Go to Members at top right, near Calendar, then scroll to bottom Search and Filter, enter members, join date, descending order, and 10 to 30 or more results per page. Voila' all the recently signed up members. Of course all of you techies knew that right ? But I am catching on a little at a time!!! :unsure:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Welcome To Animal, Aaron, Keith, Lukofearl, Spencerbryngelson, Sbryngelson

Pat, I never thought of that, to find out who are the latest members.

Thanks for the tip.

Like Pat says, this is a great place to hang out. Check out all the places she said.

Hope you enjoy our friendly community. Sometimes we are a little wackie, but loveable. :lol:

Barb :D

Great job Pat!!

Yes, sometimes we get too busy to welcome everyone, but one of our great Gal's usually always remember to catch them.

Welcome Everyone!

Enjoy your stay here, settle in and get to know our Wonderful Community, and if you need help, PC Support is where you'll find it.