K I Finnally Know Where All My Extra Disk Space Is Coming From

its coming from a default user folder that was hidden all my stuff was duplicated i guess there so , even stuff i deleted is still there, so my question is should i delete this whole foder because the only profile we use in this pc is administrator

k my dad said to delete so yea

its coming from a default user folder that was hidden all my stuff was duplicated i guess there so , even stuff i deleted is still there, so my question is should i delete this whole foder because the only profile we use in this pc is administrator

k my dad said to delete so yea

You should have posted this in the original post so that we would know what you are talking about...

Actually, I don't believe deleting the Default User hidden folder is such a good idea.

Micro-managing Windows like that is never good and usually leads to a corrupt system. That's a hidden folder for a reason, but if you really want to test the results just rename it for a month and see what happens.

Default User is the template for new profiles (user acounts). The first time you login to a profile, the system creates a directory for the new profile and copies the contents of the Default User directory into it. Deleting it seems unwise.

Edited by jcl