E.t. Phone Home!.. Former Canadian Minister Of Defence Wants To Talk..

Surprisingly the date of the article was not April 1st.

I guess every country has it's fringe believers that aliens are coming, and we have to do something now before an Independence Day type invasion, but oh my how serious they take it. :wacko:

As if we don't have enough troubles right here on earth with no discernible alien presence involvement, just man's inhumanity against humanity.

P.S. I read a fairly recent article in the stack of newspapers by my chair, that there is a meteor heading our way to possibly wipe out a chunk of earth sometime in 2036. I think it was one chance in 3700 give or take a few dozen zeros, that it would hit us. Maybe we should have the aliens move it out of our way for us?

Pat.

God bless everyone.

That was ... strange. Intergalactic war? (Wouldn't an INTRA-galactic war be more probable? What information do these people have that aliens are from other galaxies? Do they have a clue how long it would take to travel from another freakin' galaxy?) Bush has approved military bases on the moon for advanced warning and security? (So ... aliens wouldn't be smart enough to attack Earth from the opposite side the moon's on?) I didn't get much further in the article, it was too moronic. Cannabis is legal in Canada, right? NOW it makes sense.

There probably is life out the somewhere, there probably is intelligent life out there, the likelihood of an intelligent alien lifeform coming to this little speck of dust in an outer arm of the galaxy for anything at all is probably about the same as the odds of one person being struck by lightening 5 times. The chances of earth being hit by a large meteor or asteriod in the next 100 years is much more likely