Please Share Your Hopes And Dreams With Us

do you have a dream, a life long goal, something that when you think about it your heart aches for it? please feel free to share it with us.

there are very few things in life that i want myself, but they are to find a true love and i've been building this one invention in my head since i was a little kid. if it every works it would change the world. kinda like how the semiconductor is what made modern day computers possible and are a part of almost everything around us.

My hopes and dreams are simple. I have love and health so I hope santy clause brings me a brand new ultralight airplane for christmas. We have a big field next door that would be a great landing strip.......oh, and a harley....paramonutly, peace on earth. one more thing...I wish my WINME machine would crash so I would have an excuse to do a clean install. in fact I would like a new computer. almost forgot....I could use some new t-shirts. one more thing, I broke my favorite coffee cup soooooooooooooooooo.